Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Fulqrum PublishingGames (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   People working on the games at 1C?!? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=1900)

TruckingSulzi 09-21-2007 12:33 PM

Anatoly are u a 1C employee or are u with Softlab NSK?

And why dont they (you) post anything about Rig´n´ROll on the nsk site?

Anatoly 09-21-2007 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruckingSulzi
Anatoly are u a 1C employee or are u with Softlab NSK?

And why dont they (you) post anything about Rig´n´ROll on the nsk site?

I work for 1C as it is shown in my profile.
First of all we are here to answer questions about our games. The forum link from the Rig'n'Roll web site leads to the official Russian forum and this one is for English-speaking gamers.

TruckingSulzi 09-21-2007 12:51 PM

So we can ask you all kinds of questions about the games without having to be afraid of annoying u or even pissing u off? :D

Anatoly 09-21-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

So we can ask you all kinds of questions about the games without having to be afraid of annoying u or even pissing u off? :D

That depends on the questions you would like to ask of course :)

Evgeny 09-21-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

So we can ask you all kinds of questions about the games without having to be afraid of annoying u or even pissing u off?

You can ask me anything concerning the games (but in the framework of common sense of course :) ) and I will answer you or redirect your question to the person, who posesses more information (developers etc.)

TruckingSulzi 09-21-2007 01:20 PM

Great, yea i do have some questions on Rig´n´Roll for example.

I'll post them l8r on.

Shadow 10-02-2007 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anatoly
Quote:

Originally Posted by planespotter
If the company is big, why is it taking forever to bring Storm of War BOB to market? The project was announced for 2005 and it is now doubtful you will deliver in 2008.

The size of the company doesn't always mean a short development period. Even acknowledged developers sometimes need many years to create a good game. Take PREY for example :) We just want to do our best with this game as we did with IL-2 Sturmonik (which was also in development for many years, but these were worth it).

While I have no problem waiting for the game (SoW:BoB) to be finished to perfection, the lack of updates is somewhat frustrating.

We flight simmers are a thirsty bunch and need to hear whats going on with Oleg and company. Especially when, as stated, it was announced two years ago and nary a word for the last year. We are starting to wonder if it will actually be completed or not.

It would be nice to see some sort of regular updates here in your new forums.

Will there be any regular news updates?

heywooood 10-02-2007 04:26 AM

yes - a good question - will there be regular SoW:BoB updates from Oleg or 1c on this board ?

can we expect any new information soon?

HenFre 10-03-2007 11:12 PM

Again - Silence - This happens every time.. Wierd.. Why not tell us why there is no updates?? Could that really be breaking some kind of contract between 1c and UBI. Don't get it.. Sorry.. It's just plain wierd..

Please tell.. Pretty please :shock:

Evgeny 10-04-2007 06:01 AM

Well, certainly, there will be updates and all the new information will be given to you here. Thank you for your questions.