Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   RNR Questions (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Police, And Other AI Problems, Or Questions. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=15744)

kennyb87 06-11-2010 03:10 AM

Doom 3 is a real, new underpants game very dark and you have a flashlight and a monster pops out. I got killed on that game around a million times

USA Trucker 06-11-2010 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyb87 (Post 163928)
Doom 3 is a real, new underpants game very dark and you have a flashlight and a monster pops out. I got killed on that game around a million times

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Me too. That's what I learned from Half-Life. I put this into practice with every game I play. Save, Save, SAVE!!

charlytos 06-22-2010 12:52 PM

Thanks friends to reply my post, putting your suggestions!...

USA Trucker 06-22-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlytos (Post 165964)
Thanks friends to reply my post, putting your suggestions!...

Your welcome, and I' glad we all could help.

Lolsmurf 06-24-2010 05:24 PM

to come back to the gas issue

It is true and unfair that they don't have to refuel, but every time you stop at a truckstop or whatever to refuel the AI opponents slow down, so you don't lose much terrain actually, thats something very well I think

Also if you crash and have to restart your truck they slow down...

USA Trucker 06-24-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolsmurf (Post 166419)
to come back to the gas issue

It is true and unfair that they don't have to refuel, but every time you stop at a truckstop or whatever to refuel the AI opponents slow down, so you don't lose much terrain actually, thats something very well I think

Also if you crash and have to restart your truck they slow down...

That's quite true, but I wouldn't stop for gas, or a repair shop too close to the final destination, or it's curtains for you.

fvcrazytrain 07-29-2010 03:01 AM

Crazy Police

Police car hits me and i get fine for assaulting a police vehicle plus paying damages. They are the ones that should paying the fine, not me since they hit me!!..Anyways, my most common is ticket is something that says interfering with changing lines i get this ticket all the time no matter where i am. Does anyone know how to get stop getting ticketed?

GinXeng 07-31-2010 03:10 AM

Pull over, turn engine off. Dont move anywhere.

USA Trucker 08-03-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fvcrazytrain (Post 172419)
Police car hits me and i get fine for assaulting a police vehicle plus paying damages. They are the ones that should paying the fine, not me since they hit me!!..Anyways, my most common is ticket is something that says interfering with changing lines i get this ticket all the time no matter where i am. Does anyone know how to get stop getting ticketed?

It's not the police that are crazy.

If you change lanes too close from the truck behind you, you'll get fined for cutting him/her off. If you drive erratically you may get this ticket too. If you're getting this ticket a lot, then you need to pay more attention to what's on the road behind you as well as in front of you. That's why man made mirrors.;)

Lolsmurf 08-06-2010 06:50 PM

Anyway, the cops are a mess in the game, they should change that...