Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Patches (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Patch Installation Problems. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=14558)

USA Trucker 06-21-2010 09:21 PM

The person in question already apologized for his English, and stated that he is using a translator (if you read his first post). Nothing further should have been said. If you want to get petty, you spelled correct wrong, and no one is two words not one. Do you see how insulting this sounds. I'm sure you know the saying of 'people living in a glass house'. This forum, as I stated earlier is filled with a lot of people not having command of the English language. Enough said on this matter. Let's get back on topic.

FreeZzy 07-24-2010 01:23 PM

hello, i have this game in russian language but i want to put in english, how i can do that ?

thanks

kennyb87 07-24-2010 02:47 PM

You cant you need to buy the english version I had to too but the games cheap anyways

FreeZzy 07-24-2010 05:07 PM

ok ... thanks

filip007 08-16-2010 02:28 PM

Patch refuse to be installed with that no previous version was found. :(

USA Trucker 08-16-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filip007 (Post 175407)
Patch refuse to be installed with that no previous version was found. :(

Where did you get the game from?

register20 02-15-2011 07:00 PM

Patch help

I bought the game and when i try to install patch 3.0 or what ever its called i get the message that i have no copy of rignroll installed on my pc what do i do?:confused:

USA Trucker 02-15-2011 07:14 PM

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please look over our forum before posting new threads. Just about everything is covered, and easily categorized. Also please do not use all Caps in your message. It gives the impression that you’re yelling at us, and is not proper, and against forum rules.

Now for your question... Where did you get your game? Steam, Impulse, and the DVD versions already have the updated patch's, and the error message is common. In general, if you get this message it means the patch is already there.

Twizted 04-05-2011 10:35 PM

Patch & Gameplay issues.

I attempted to install the 3.0.1.0 patch and it says that no version of the game is installed.

Also every time I try to do a Single Mission the game errors out right after the truck leaves the warehouse(where you select a load)... :evil:

I got this from GameStop Digital store, downloaded from TryMedia.

USA Trucker 04-06-2011 03:00 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

GameStop has the patch already installed. So it's normal to get this kind of message when trying to install this patch. Steam & Impulse also give this message. As to your second question. It would help to have your system specs when reporting a problem so we can best answer your question.

Please read the forum structure before creating a post, or topic in the future. The stickies are easy to find, and cover most topics, such as yours that was answered here a couple of times. Just take some time, and note the topic you wish to discuss relevant to yours. I’m sure you’ll find it.