Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Rig'n'Roll (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   What's Good About Rig ‘n’ Roll? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=15260)

kennyb87 06-24-2010 08:51 PM

Hmm just noticed the topic has turned into our little cafe chat zone. Im not sure about my email nowadays cant remember it but back to topic I guess. If you guys could say what you love and what you would like to be changed and I know the big one is being able to lift your own load and park it but I dont think It's possible

Melkor 06-24-2010 09:57 PM

lol @ you two xD

gg14870 06-25-2010 03:12 PM

The graphics, environment, economy, and trucks are pretty nice.

flykas 07-09-2010 11:19 AM

Graphics ,
design
Detail of the trucks,
wiev from the cabin looks similar to real life
some nice places,
Police strictness
3d clouds,
hitchhikers
truck damage system has potential (a lot of unused though)
mangement of company

Nuclear Cat 08-01-2010 12:51 PM

Its colourful
Damage looks good
Variety of trailers

Transport Steve 08-09-2010 12:05 PM

There's lots of good points about this game that you don't see in any other trucking simulators.....

Being able to still drive your rig, with half the bodywork hanging off, both cab doors wide open and semi-smashed windscreen is absolutely unbelievable, fantastic creation.
Great dustbowls as you hit the roadside verges, skid marks on the asphalt, wheel tracks across the grass, skidding sounds as you approach a tight turn to quickly. The blue sea of the Pacific Ocean, the lakes and mountains, olive groves and cactii in the desert regions. The mailboxes and newspaper stands, bus stops and pedestrian seats, the fabulous bridges, the sailing ship just outside San Diego, the railway boxcars and covered hoppers used as scenery items near Victorville, all superbly done. There's lots of little eye candy things that make the simulator so more real as you travel around the countryside, especially on the backroads out of towns and cities, the rainy puddles on the roads after a thunderstorm.....All exceptionally done.

Cheerz for now.

Transport Steve.

USA Trucker 08-09-2010 12:14 PM

You add a positive influence to this forum. I have read your postings since you have been here this morning (US time). You're a site for sore eyes. A refreshing change from all the people that just like to trash this game. From one 50+ year old to another.:grin:

Patrick 08-13-2010 04:11 PM

I only like it that you have a big scenery instead of those walls at the side of the roads you have in 18 WOS.

Graphics look nice.

Thats it. For me.

Kibble 08-28-2010 05:29 PM

i like the immersive physics, unlike the scs games. no skidding and the physics in scs game are floaty, and break the immersion. truck detail sucks in scs games( exept uk truck sim and ger truck sim) and blurry backgrounds and bad skyboxes ruin it for me. rig'n'roll, has a 3d skybox barely any invisible walls.

yesil 08-28-2010 08:09 PM

Good maps.
Good graphics.