Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Mods (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Huntiro's Integration Mod (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=230265)

Shade3 06-07-2021 09:41 AM

Raging Barbarians bug

1 Attachment(s)
I've included save files in the attachement, see for yourself. No other mods are installed, I've already made a clean reinstall.

Try fighting with the Shaman Hero - it crashes in the first turn most of the time.

You can fight with the Viking hero in the other save - after the first turn or so the AI just turns off.

XP bug should be visible on both saves (I do get XP for quests normally but the XP gained from battles is shown wrong, not sure about the amounts).

If I can be of any further help to you, don't hesitate to tell me.

zhoudaohan 06-08-2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade3 (Post 720829)
I've included save files in the attachement, see for yourself. No other mods are installed, I've already made a clean reinstall.

Try fighting with the Shaman Hero - it crashes in the first turn most of the time.

You can fight with the Viking hero in the other save - after the first turn or so the AI just turns off.

XP bug should be visible on both saves (I do get XP for quests normally but the XP gained from battles is shown wrong, not sure about the amounts).

If I can be of any further help to you, don't hesitate to tell me.

OK, I get it. Your save files are from a very old version of my mod.
Raging Barbarians were removed later so they shouldn't appear in the enemy army in latest version.
The ability "Adaptable" was removed from mages, which is the cause of the "[] NF" bug.

When I tested, the shamans are OK.

I suggest you start a new game. There are tons of changes between different versions.

zhoudaohan 06-08-2021 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elektra (Post 720733)
2 small notes:
1. Archmage gets no morale bonus from the Bill gilbert portrait.
2. the assassin set: seems like it gives only a straight +1 attack point, instead of 20%.

I forgot to reply.
The assassin set was fixed.
The morale bug is a hard coded one. If you divide one stack into several armies, the bug will appear.

Granamyr 06-10-2021 03:37 AM

I was routinely getting a media not found error that would close the game and then remove the main screen and menu when restarting the game. This would require me to reinstall it entirely.

For whatever reason, any 16:9 (1920x1080, 1600x900, etc) display resolution causes that error for me. I picked any of the others and the mod works.

I'm so happy that resolved it because this mod is amazing. Breathes a whole new life into an already great game.

zhoudaohan 06-29-2021 06:00 AM

I'm currently making a small mod for Eador Masters of the Broken G̶a̶m̶e̶ World.
Another gem, but a bit buggy. My mod makes the game more stable now.
If anyone is interested, here is the link.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/hiraos-1-...or-eador-motbw

zhoudaohan 07-09-2021 06:11 AM

A tiny new version was released.

The mod was renamed to Hirao's New Phase mod.

saroumana 08-07-2021 11:28 AM

I can't make the last version working.
Other versions still work, but not the last.

I even try to mix a Moon release and overwrite the last version on.

When i change to last version in menu, i don't get a reload nor a screen change. So i quit and reload and the selected version is a previous one.

May be some files are missing ?

zhoudaohan 08-10-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saroumana (Post 720879)
I can't make the last version working.
Other versions still work, but not the last.

I even try to mix a Moon release and overwrite the last version on.

When i change to last version in menu, i don't get a reload nor a screen change. So i quit and reload and the selected version is a previous one.

May be some files are missing ?

It worked when I tested.

You can try this:
open '(game folder)/data/app.ini' with a text editor
then change the 3rd line to ' sets ~sessionadd "huntiro" '

If the issue keeps popping up, please roll back to a previous version.

fc_bayern 08-12-2021 11:33 AM

zhoudaohan, In the review of your mod you mentioned that you fix some of "Fixers of the Broken World" bugs. But how do you combine them both together? Тhey are incompatible and cause me Access violation.

saroumana 08-12-2021 07:25 PM

Surprising, changing the app.ini work !

So i found new bugs, but may be something is wrong in my install (but how, everything is in session, except music and animation in data)

-Baby dragon color's are switched : red go for blue. Blue for violet.
-I got an horned nest in every battle.

So far i really like change in early shop.