Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   Where to buy BOB Cliffs of Dover? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=19252)

GT182 03-28-2011 02:11 AM

Best Buy here in Delaware is saying the release date has been delayed to 4/19/2011. Anyone know why UBI is delaying it for the stores shelves?

meshuggahs 03-28-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT182 (Post 242125)
Best Buy here in Delaware is saying the release date has been delayed to 4/19/2011. Anyone know why UBI is delaying it for the stores shelves?

Only EMA are getting it on the 31st of march. US/Can & rest release should be april 19 if I'm not mistaken.

Conte Zero 03-28-2011 11:15 AM

Guys, I am from Italy. I placed a preorder on Steam, then the Epileptic scandale came out and things got messy and confusing.

Besides that, I guess Steam has the highest price ever, right? What would you do in my shoes? where could I buy it and have it delivered ? Well, a digital drive dowload is OK, I dont need any box or physical disc at all.

Today I need to figure out a way to cancel my preorder on Steam, I don't know it there is an option for that...

Thank you for any help and suggestions, cheers.

EDIT - reading the thread, this service
http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/177/10...Dover-Download
looks good, and it is connected to italy, too....

CKY_86 03-28-2011 01:50 PM

Can's order from direct2drive. Everytime I enter my phone number to verify it says cannot complete :|

GT182 03-28-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meshuggahs (Post 242258)
Only EMA are getting it on the 31st of march. US/Can & rest release should be april 19 if I'm not mistaken.

Ok. Thanks for that Meshuggahs.

Baco 03-28-2011 07:40 PM

I Wish Oleg had gone the ED way and release himself, thorugh 1C....
It would have taken longuer but we would have been better off...

Never a clean Sim Release with them...

jippy13 03-28-2011 09:26 PM

Hi everyone,

Well I have read the various posts on the web gleaned here and there, following the release of COD in Russia .... and what a disappointment

!!

I ve been waiting COD for 2 years, and I just learned, a few days before its release in Western countries , that the game is supposedly, slowed by an anti-epilepsy filter. Difficult to know the truth!

As for me, I will not order the game (Western version) while Ubisoft is not clear about this matter. If there is a filter, I urge them to make it optional.

I can understand that such a complex game has bugs in its first version, but I am confident in the responsiveness of Oleg's teams to correct these shortcomings by patches delivered in the first months. However, I cannot believe that Ubisoft maintain an anti-epilepsy (required) filter which penalizes the performance of the game

Now, I am waiting for an official communication of Ubisoft
I am sure Oleg and his team are not reponsible for this situation

kyletiernan 03-28-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG52Uther (Post 240801)
Can confirm the D2D 20% discount in the UK,because I just did it!
£23.96
:)

do you or anybody else know if d2d is releasing it on the 31st in europe? it just says spring 2011

JG27_brook 03-29-2011 03:47 AM

UBI no new Zealands stores are selling Cliffs of dover STILL !!

EB Australia will not sell to New Zealand

EB games has no idea what they are doing in NEW Zealand

gonk 03-29-2011 03:53 AM

I just picked up my English version in Australia from the local video game store. I got the collectors edition....:grin: However, I currently can not activate it yet, I guess the server to check activation is not up and running .. Now I just have to read the manual and wait.