Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Technical problems and Solutions (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Control Devices & Wheel Issues (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=11607)

movo. 06-24-2010 03:53 PM

No problemo! ;)

bubbel23 07-13-2010 09:47 PM

gametech wheel + gamepad?

I have a gametech wheel with only brake and throttle pedal. Iwould like to use a gamepad with rig´n´roll but either I´ll get the gamepad or the wheel.
I use xpadder but I`m not really sure how use the program. Can´t I make the gamepad to be connected to the keyboard so I could use the gamepad and the wheel.
And another thing How do I see which is the first usb id. :confused::confused:

USA Trucker 07-14-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbel23 (Post 169686)
I have a gametech wheel with only brake and throttle pedal. Iwould like to use a gamepad with rig´n´roll but either I´ll get the gamepad or the wheel.
I use xpadder but I`m not really sure how use the program. Can´t I make the gamepad to be connected to the keyboard so I could use the gamepad and the wheel.
And another thing How do I see which is the first usb id. :confused::confused:

I don't believe the game can handle both. I would stick to the wheel, and pedal system for realism, and enjoyment though.

shof 07-18-2010 06:11 PM

360 Controller

can i play this game with a 360 controller?

GinXeng 07-18-2010 07:33 PM

I dont think so. I could be wrong though.

shof 07-18-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinXeng (Post 170547)
I dont think so. I could be wrong though.

according to the games wikipedia page, it says it supports a gamepad so i wonder what kind of gamepad it supports.

USA Trucker 07-19-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shof (Post 170566)
according to the games wikipedia page, it says it supports a gamepad so i wonder what kind of gamepad it supports.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

GinXeng is correct. RnR does not support 360 game-pad according to others on this forum. Don't believe everything you read from Wikipedia.

Karl Morytz 07-20-2010 04:47 AM

My questions/ requests in previous posts don't refer to posts: #23 #24
This is not my intention to spam on this forum,
I was hoping to point some of things that should be corrected, and added to The Game and i got misunderstood.

Last week i found some clues how to made game playable. Regarding to my previous experience with LFS R-Factor, Richard Burns Rally and regarding to posts: #23 & #24 and after experyments:

Logitech Profiler:
Overall effects: 50-60%
Springs: 50-60%
Dampers: 50-60%
Centering spring: checked 0%
Allow game to adjust settings: checked
Pedals:seperated
Steering lock: 900 deg

in-game settings:
force feedback setting (DOES NOT WORK so skip it...)
steering sensivity: 60-70% (seems to change deadzones and linearity at once!)

And after using this all values: CLOSE LOGITECH PROFILER

Game is playable.
Steering will never be linear, and has some lag
Setting different values for:spring/ damper effects changes nothing.
Once i menaged to make force feedback effects at good, realistic level, but with one thing: forces was inverted.
So: Game needs better force feedback compability, and more advanced steering controls

pook 07-20-2010 05:03 PM

Dude. Poor FFB response from the game. The problem is the same for me. If you used to play rF, RBR, iRacing, GTR, LFS.... You'll never be satisfied with the work of the steering wheel in this game. It makes no sense to solve. Incomplete support for FFB and plug-in does not exist in this game for the steering wheel. It makes no sense to worry. GL

USA Trucker 07-21-2010 10:58 AM

That's not quite true. It's works flawlessly for me, and others. I feel all the effects that I'm suppose to.