PDA

View Full Version : scorching sands, valley defense plane bombs?

Anhvu
09-22-2009, 11:16 PM
I have some weird issue with the airstrike in Scorching Sands.

When you get to the part where you have to hold off the British in the open valley, you get the option to call in airstrikes.

When I do call for one, the plane comes but it doesn't drop the bomb where I designated. It completely misses, is absurdly inaccurate (I mean like really way off!)

1. It flys on the right path but drops bomb prematurely, (ie. click on the riverbank on the right side of the map, instead it drops them in the village in the middle of the map.)

2. It flys on the wrong path missing the target general area.

3. It flys past the targeted area and drops them as it leaves.

I don't understand what going on, it is way off, really off, the bombs aren't even damn close to the general area I ordered them to drop at. The plane is not reading my orders, the airstrike isn't functioning in the mission for me, it's making the lvl alot harder to complete.

BrotherSurplice
04-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Hmmm, odd. This never happened to me when I played this mission; the planes dropped their bombs where I told them to. Maybe your problem is just a bug?

Korsakov829
04-16-2010, 06:13 PM
I sort of had this problem. The bombs didn't drop at the edge of the map or sorts, but came just a little off of the area where I wanted to bomb. So I lost a few Germans because it came to close.