PDA

View Full Version : patch woop

scotland_93
09-22-2009, 07:16 PM
ok so its patch 1.16.4

but then it comes up in the game as 1.11.4

and then i heard to look in a file to swap or something. im lost.
any help please i would apreciate it?

Morgoth
09-22-2009, 07:56 PM
ok so its patch 1.16.4

but then it comes up in the game as 1.11.4

and then i heard to look in a file to swap or something. im lost.
any help please i would apreciate it?

Does anyone read the forums anymore or check them,as many people have said,look in your men of war folder after installing 1.16.4,your find amongst other things there a program called outfront_mp.exe,double click on that & multiplayer only MOW will start,& the version should say 1.16.4.:grin:

Korsakov829
09-22-2009, 09:00 PM
If I were you, id download only official patches.

scotland_93
09-23-2009, 03:21 PM
If I were you, id download only official patches.

it was official, and thanks for the info

scotland_93
09-23-2009, 03:25 PM
nope cant find the file :mad:

Korsakov829
09-23-2009, 06:18 PM
it was official, and thanks for the info

It is? Bah, and all this time i've been waiting for it to come out on both singleplayer and multiplayer.

scotland_93
09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
right this video i followed its instructions but still dont work ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuF78UewCY

Morgoth
09-23-2009, 09:23 PM
right this video i followed its instructions but still dont work ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuF78UewCY

Havent got a clue what that video is on about,but all you do is install game,make sure you install 1.11.3 patch,then install the 1.16.4 ,then go to C:/Program Files/Aspyr (yours may be different depending where you bought your game at this point)/Men of War & in that folder you will find the outfront_multiplayer.exe file you need.:grin:

scotland_93
09-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Havent got a clue what that video is on about,but all you do is install game,make sure you install 1.11.3 patch,then install the 1.16.4 ,then go to C:/Program Files/Aspyr (yours may be different depending where you bought your game at this point)/Men of War & in that folder you will find the outfront_multiplayer.exe file you need.:grin:

i did i saved the file then went to the folder i clicked it then installed it, all came up exactly what ive been told after it is installed i load up game and still version 1.11.4
i have the jap faction

Morgoth
09-24-2009, 05:35 PM
i did i saved the file then went to the folder i clicked it then installed it, all came up exactly what ive been told after it is installed i load up game and still version 1.11.4
i have the jap faction

When you install the 1.16.4 patch it will put two icons on the desktop,these are 'Men of War' & 'Men of War (Multiplayer),double clicking on either of these will start the game with version 1.11.4 showing,only doing what i said in the other quote where you find the 'outfront_mp.exe' & double clicking on this will start the game with 1.16.4 showing.:grin:

scotland_93
09-25-2009, 11:04 AM
right okay when i double click the outfront it loads then say install,
so i do that comes up installed.thats fine

you say could back to the file and double click again to start it up but when i do it just goes install,
and it keeps doing this so i dont how you set it up lol.

im getting peed off at myself because i cant do this

Morgoth
09-25-2009, 11:41 AM
right okay when i double click the outfront it loads then say install,
so i do that comes up installed.thats fine

you say could back to the file and double click again to start it up but when i do it just goes install,
and it keeps doing this so i dont how you set it up lol.

im getting peed off at myself because i cant do this

Look try to think about this slowly,what you are doing is running again & again the outfront install program,that only has to be done once,& will not be in your MOW folder.

Go to the My Computer symbol on the desktop & click into that,then click into the Local Disk ( C: ) area.In the Next area you see click into a folder called Program Files,after that this is where it might get complicated as it depends on which version of game you have,but mine is Aspyr so i would click into the Aspyr folder then my MOW folder & in that you find the 'outfront_mp.exe you need to run.

If you dont find a Aspyr folder,tell me where you bought your game,& ill find out what your folder will say instead.:grin:

scotland_93
09-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Look try to think about this slowly,what you are doing is running again & again the outfront install program,that only has to be done once,& will not be in your MOW folder.

Go to the My Computer symbol on the desktop & click into that,then click into the Local Disk ( C: ) area.In the Next area you see click into a folder called Program Files,after that this is where it might get complicated as it depends on which version of game you have,but mine is Aspyr so i would click into the Aspyr folder then my MOW folder & in that you find the 'outfront_mp.exe you need to run.

If you dont find a Aspyr folder,tell me where you bought your game,& ill find out what your folder will say instead.:grin:

i looked my game is 505 games then 1c company. if thats correct:)

Morgoth
09-25-2009, 12:35 PM
i looked my game is 505 games then 1c company. if thats correct:)

Then look for either of those in the program files area,if you dont find an aspyr folder.:grin:

scotland_93
09-25-2009, 01:14 PM
right my friend it is found and i played, thanks for your help lol