PDA

View Full Version : how to delete maps from editor?

tddrake96
09-21-2009, 01:01 AM
i acidentaly created an additional map for a campaighn level and now whenever i wana play the level it loads the one i made and i need to delete it somehow.

Korsakov829
09-21-2009, 08:10 PM
You mean that you made your own level and replaced it with one of the signleplayer levels? Well, unless you made a backup, you cant really do anything but reinstall.

tddrake96
09-22-2009, 12:15 AM
no i still have the campagn level to use i believ and i created another one using the map and now when i try to play it is loading the one created so rly i jus need to know if i can delete a level or map

Morgoth
09-22-2009, 11:59 AM
no i still have the campagn level to use i believ and i created another one using the map and now when i try to play it is loading the one created so rly i jus need to know if i can delete a level or map

Just delete the file on the editor.:grin:

tddrake96
09-27-2009, 10:49 PM
i cant find the file tho

Morgoth
09-28-2009, 02:14 AM
i cant find the file tho

Then you need to reinstall,if your using the Editor,say you have run a mission in the editor,then you press Start in the right bottom corner of the monitor,it saves the map your running,if that was one you had altered,your in trouble,thats when you need to reinstall:grin:

Antony Binias
12-28-2015, 07:52 AM
:cool:go to your men of war folder then to resource and you will findd the folder maps.If you dont find it then go to file explorer click your user files,then at the address bar at the end add /Appdata/local/virtualstore and you will find your men of war folder there with the maps folder.it is just very annoying that microsoft doesnt allow games' files to get stored on their folder.
Example:windows key+r,type C:/Users/Username*/appdata/local/virtualstore

*type the name of the user just click start and you will find out