PDA

View Full Version : Cryostasis BUG walk through walls!

maquereau
09-18-2009, 02:14 AM
:confused:Theres the second time this bug happen. The first time I un-installed the game, re-installed it and this bug happened at the same place the first time it shows up.

It happen a short time after the helicopter shootout on the deck of the ship. I saved my game and quit playing the game. This bug happened when I reloaded my saved game. I can walk through wall, and also can move up as if there were no gravity.

Quitting the game, reloading an old save didn't do anything. I can still walk through wall.

There is no more fun to this game at this point! I would like to finish this game but I can't do it no more!

Please do something for my issue or at least send me another different game because it's very frustrating buying a game and feeling that game isn't properly finished...

Au{R}oN
09-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Have you installed 1.1 physX patch?

anyway

Go to the game folder and go to the \Data\Script folder
Open Init.cfg file and look for the line starting with "d.consoleh" and change the value on the right from "0" to "1".
Save and close the file and launch the game.
Press the key ("~") or the ("\") (depend to your keyboard region) to open the console and type the following command:

d.noclip=0
d.fly=1

Stryk
09-26-2009, 02:10 PM
I found this to work myself. Thanks.

One word of warning. You may have to make sure you're slightly above the floor when you try this. I turned off noclip and turned off fly and fell through the floor until I hit something and died. I had to hover up just slightly, turn off noclip and then turn off fly.

Also, from what I understand, the PhysX patch will force you to begin the game again from the start.

http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_cryostasis_downloads.html