PDA

View Full Version : ban hammer hamered a little to hard

HardCore_Canadian
09-14-2009, 07:27 PM
KingTigerWar
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2009

hi HardCore_Canadian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi HardCore_Canadian

is me victor you got banned that got to suck for you.
how long is the banned?

i see is up to august of next year.

ok a good firend of mine sent this to me now im going to ask again because no one not even on of the chat admins have sent me this

im going to recap for you guys ive said over and over the pass week or so i havn't played on this online world for a bit and i got band for saying stuff i would never say becuse im aganst racisim and i would normaly swear in my games that i would set up from time to time. ive heard that you can only get banned for a reasonable ammonut of time "3-14 day for example" a year is over dose do you think??? now what person would do that to some one that is not even playing the game i got this game in last august and it really ticks me off that this happens to me when im not playing the game now someone give me an answer to this or so help me god i will drop the F bomb one you ......

im sorry i wasnt playing this game i was playing the FOG type game [Free online games] like Combat arms crossfire etc etc and playing arma 2 i was banned for foul english racistism and multiply??? still confused on what they mean by that lol but i was banned until the 16 now just recently a year for it and now i wonder what the hell did i do??? >.> jezz admins if you wanted me to play spam me with pms or some thing lol so i got banned "sigh" if one of the admins show proof of this crime being comited and ill change my password so who ever must have hacked me becuse im not racist and i try to no swear until in my surver as i already said so im done ranting on with this please admins do something about this i got this game praticly 2 or more weeks ago!!! :(

Ryan "hardcore_canadian" Burleigh

Korsakov829
09-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Russians are high on respect, you can just say "Hi" normally, but in Russian it cant just be "Hi", goes the same with many things. You could have made a joke, and even though the translation will be fine, they might take the joke seriously.

I don't quite know, but everyones minds are differant.

HardCore_Canadian
09-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Russians are high on respect, you can just say "Hi" normally, but in Russian it cant just be "Hi", goes the same with many things. You could have made a joke, and even though the translation will be fine, they might take the joke seriously.

I don't quite know, but everyones minds are differant.

i dont think you've read this i wasn't talking about that. I was talking about me not even being in game for the pass week and i was bannd for a year for things i didn't say. Read over what i said agian i dont think you got what i said

Nike-it
09-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Your ban expires today at 00:00 (Moscow time). Next time be more careful with expressions.

HardCore_Canadian
09-15-2009, 12:12 PM
thank you

Morgoth
09-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Your ban expires today at 00:00 (Moscow time). Next time be more careful with expressions.

Think russians should develop a sense of humour lol.:rolleyes::grin:

HardCore_Canadian
09-15-2009, 09:10 PM
lol

UnknownMan
09-15-2009, 10:34 PM
it was for two weeks, i played mow... in my team was russian player... he abused me as a "fuc... american", "stupid capitalist" and as a "american jackass" and so on... but i said nothing to him...:( (im not a american:grin:... i wrote only in english) i saw this in the last time more often... if the russian dont want to play with the rest of the world, they should get her own gameplace...?

HardCore_Canadian
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM

...when is zero hour >.> when it switches over pm to am?

Korsakov829
09-16-2009, 12:14 AM
it was for two weeks, i played mow... in my team was russian player... he abused me as a "fuc... american", "stupid capitalist" and as a "american jackass" and so on... but i said nothing to him...:( (im not a american:grin:... i wrote only in english) i saw this in the last time more often... if the russian dont want to play with the rest of the world, they should get her own gameplace...?

Wow, I hope that doesn't happen to me. Sounds harsh when someone else is saying it.

HardCore_Canadian
09-16-2009, 12:54 AM
wow jezz kinda ironic tho
you should host you own for now on it might be better to avoid that by doing this