PDA

View Full Version : Real Warfare: 1242 in Development

Nike-it
09-14-2009, 08:56 AM
1C Company, announced today the development of the first title in a new series of strategy games to be released under the Real Warfare label - Real Warfare: 1242.

Russia during the XIII century was a huge state, much larger than any other European country. Split by internal conflicts, and yet standing strong against numerous outer threats, it was attacked by the infamous Mongol Horde. They came suddenly and pierced through the country like a blazing arrow. The native people fought valiantly, led by a fierce warrior and prince, Prince Alexander Nevsky.

Real Warfare: 1242, is a realistic real-time strategy game based on authentic historic events. It invites you to experience the glorious times of princes, knights and vast battles. The player’s goal is to direct Alexander Nevsky through meticulously recreated historic battlegrounds and achieve the greatest of victories by repelling the attacks of Teutonic and Swedish knights, bringing Lithuania to peace and eliminating every single invader in 1242.

Features:
• The engine incorporates state-of-the-art technologies used in real-time strategy titles
• Vivid, lifelike real-time graphics
• Carefully maintained historical accuracy
• Vast territories to conquer and control
• Significant level of depth and in-game freedom
• Improved unit animation (with the transition to motion capture)

Screenshots and trailer in HD is available here (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/real-warfare-1242/overview).

mitra
09-14-2009, 11:10 AM

I don't understand, Nike; in the game will be some sort of campaign with map or will be in XIII century style?

Nike-it
09-14-2009, 11:33 AM

I don't understand, Nike; in the game will be some sort of campaign with map or will be in XIII century style?

It will be XIII century style

mitra
09-14-2009, 11:57 AM
It will be XIII century style

You confirm me what I known (I'm been a little surprised)
So what are the vast territories to conquest? The people can think there are a strategic map.

Nike-it
09-14-2009, 12:01 PM
You confirm me what I known (I'm been a little surprised)
So what are the vast territories to conquest? The people can think there are a strategic map.

As far as I know, there is no global strategic map, instead there are separate missions on different territories.

persoiranian
09-14-2009, 05:52 PM
1C Company, announced today the development of the first title in a new series of strategy games to be released under the Real Warfare label - Real Warfare: 1242.

Russia during the XIII century was a huge state, much larger than any other European country. Split by internal conflicts, and yet standing strong against numerous outer threats, it was attacked by the infamous Mongol Horde. They came suddenly and pierced through the country like a blazing arrow. The native people fought valiantly, led by a fierce warrior and prince, Prince Alexander Nevsky.

Real Warfare: 1242, is a realistic real-time strategy game based on authentic historic events. It invites you to experience the glorious times of princes, knights and vast battles. The player’s goal is to direct Alexander Nevsky through meticulously recreated historic battlegrounds and achieve the greatest of victories by repelling the attacks of Teutonic and Swedish knights, bringing Lithuania to peace and eliminating every single invader in 1242.

Features:
• The engine incorporates state-of-the-art technologies used in real-time strategy titles
• Vivid, lifelike real-time graphics
• Carefully maintained historical accuracy
• Improved unit animation (with the transition to motion capture)

Screenshots and trailer in HD is available here (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/real-warfare-1242/overview).

Alexander Nevsky is the main hero of Russia’s history.as far as i know, he was undefeated in battles. it could be interesting to fight his wars.

Shega
10-12-2009, 06:53 AM
That's right! Alexander Nevsky played a great role in history, he was a brave warrior and a wise leader. In Real Warfare: 1242 you will have a chance to repeat his deeds just as it was in real life : )

persoiranian
10-21-2009, 09:00 PM
any siege battles in the game?

Shega
10-22-2009, 06:02 AM
These details will come a little bit later due to the fact that the game is currently on the development stage.

mitra
10-22-2009, 04:54 PM
I saw th game exit the 30 october in Russia/Ukraina: i hope we must not wait 10 months of delay like for Blood to see the english version

persoiranian
11-17-2009, 07:08 PM
so the game is out in Russia/Ukraina for days now,and i wish the Q1 2010 is true.

mitra
11-17-2009, 07:33 PM
The 1Q 2010 isn't a good period (Napoleon exit); too many delay between us and Russian\Ukrainian market. We wait 10 months for the exit of Blood respect the CIS exit, I can understand 1 or 2 months like for Armed Assault, but 10 is too much.

persoiranian
11-18-2009, 07:02 AM
sure but at least we can play the game sooner. if they want to release that in the Q1 probably they have a reason that we dont know. i'm not interested in napoleon total war,because i dont like that part of the european history too much.
can we play this game online?

mitra
11-18-2009, 11:10 AM
You can play online also Blood fo Europe; you have Death or Glory or Blood of europe?

mitra
11-18-2009, 11:14 AM
if they want to release that in the Q1 probably they have a reason that we dont know.

Sure they have a marketing reason, but I don't find it correct in this case, like wasn't correct wait 10 months for BoE; the game diffusion has been penalized for this decision, especially in the multiplayer environment.

persoiranian
11-20-2009, 07:56 AM
man,you are very angry about that long delay for blood...
i have the gold version but the reason i cant play online is my internet connection.!!

mitra
11-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Angry not, but is a very pity to see not taken a so good occasion, when without effort can be taken.