PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

BigDeuce
09-12-2009, 11:45 PM
I am having a problem with the password on my online account. It keeps saying incorrect password. I called 1c for help, and they said they can't do anything, even after talking with a manager. They told me to email gamespy. I emailed them two weeks ago, and my ticket is still open, and i got an automatic email saying in the buttom, they cant do anything with the login password or usernames, that it is the companies problem. So neither company will help me to reset my account, What should I do?

QBlackDeathQ
09-12-2009, 11:50 PM
I am having a problem with the password on my online account. It keeps saying incorrect password. I called 1c for help, and they said they can't do anything, even after talking with a manager. They told me to email gamespy. I emailed them two weeks ago, and my ticket is still open, and i got an automatic email saying in the buttom, they cant do anything with the login password or usernames, that it is the companies problem. So neither company will help me to reset my account, What should I do?

thats tuff man i would try to type in your password with caps on maybe that was it but if you f-ed up your PW i think thats well kinda your mistake m8

Korsakov829
09-13-2009, 12:11 AM
You could try to buy a cd key and hope you dont get ripped off, you could have someone make you one, you could buy another Men of War which has a CD key in it, you could tell 1c or gamespy your CD key you registered with, you could call in a hacker, you could try and try differant passwords for a month or more, you could give up and say Men of War multiplayer isnt worth it, and a few other things you can do...

If you can't even remember your username and part of your password, you don't have much of a lead then. Oh and I just remembered, when you registered I think it asked for a email, if you filled that in you can try something with that.

Morgoth
09-13-2009, 12:45 AM

NEVER buy any game second hand that has a password protection as the original buyer will always have the use of the game & you will never have access to it,& the second hand buyer will never get to use it,& for Steam games that goes 100% as all games require you to have the original games buyer Steam User Name & Password protection.:grin:

BigDeuce
09-19-2009, 08:05 PM
I got the game from gamestop. I still have no reply from either company, i guess if no one can do anything, and im totally screwed. I will wait for the expansion and hope it has a cd key i can register. No matter what though, i had fun with the game and i still say it is worth 20 dollars for the singleplayer alone.