PDA

View Full Version : Renegades

Jason
09-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey all, just beat the game, great overall but did anyone else think the last mission was way too easy? and the ending / whole story of cutscenes confusing? or is it just me? :confused:

vinpower
09-13-2009, 08:29 AM
I agree with that!

hykao
09-13-2009, 11:43 AM
I think all the missions are too easy on easy difficulty level...but sure, the last and the civilian missions more...even so the last mission is very interesting, inspired by Bogomolov's book! ...maybe the cutscenes play before American mission :-? ...and the end-cutscene...hmm...perhaps Strogov is a double agent.... :-? it would be very interesting continue... :)

Jason
09-13-2009, 03:24 PM
I think all the missions are too easy on easy difficulty level...but sure, the last and the civilian missions more...even so the last mission is very interesting, inspired by Bogomolov's book! ...maybe the cutscenes play before American mission :-? ...and the end-cutscene...hmm...perhaps Strogov is a double agent.... :-? it would be very interesting continue... :)

I played DTS and MOT on normal mode, don't like playing games on the easiest - they tend to be way too easy these days.

Bring on Death to Spies 3, with coop and mission editor :grin: