PDA

View Full Version : Mission 4 -Dora

vinpower
09-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Hi there,

I'm stuck at mission 4. I really don't know how to intercept the briefcase! I got the pass in the house at left when you starts. And I got the clothes from the docter or guards or other people. But when the guys with briefcase see me, 'they warn everybody!

So can anyone help me with this mission?:)

Greetings from holland!

Liz Shaw
09-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Stealing the briefcase isn't as simple as it sounds. They'll react when they notice the missing briefcase. But there IS a way...

There's a civilian carrying an empty briefcase that looks exactly the same as the one you're looking for. After the cutscene showing the OSS agents greeting the colonel, he will head over to the warehouse and another cutscene will show him putting his briefcase down. The clerk will then put it in one of the storage rooms.

Getting the empty briefcase, however, is equally not that simple. The clerk doesn't let ANYONE in, especially if you're in any disguise. However, a lady in the next building will occasionally come over to the warehouse and ask the clerk, "Where do you keep inventory? Is there a book?". The clerk will head over to the nearest storage room for a few seconds and then head back to his desk. You'll have to follow him IMMEDIATELY after the woman speaks to him. The empty briefcase is behind the second door on your right. Pick it up, chuck it through the open window and retrieve it.

Now there's the task of replacing it. Your best bet is to wait until the guy with the real briefcase heads for the medical post. Head over to the medical post before that happens. Pick up the sleeping potion and use it on the glass. Once the doctor gives the agent the headache pills, he will fall asleep, allowing you to replace the briefcase with no problems, and the rest of the delegation won't suspect anything.

That's a lot to kick in, but it does help!

vinpower
09-10-2009, 08:45 AM
ah thank you! I got already the empty briefcase but didn't get any chance to replace it!

But I'm gonna try it now at the medical post:)

vinpower
09-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Other question.. Is renegades the final mission?

Liz Shaw
09-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Other question.. Is renegades the final mission?

Yes it is!