PDA

View Full Version : COOP online ????

cocolapin
09-09-2009, 05:05 PM
hey everybody ! I know that it's a hard task to make a game as beautifull and fun as Necrovision ! But I would like to know if there will be a cooperative mode (such like Painkiller resurrection which can join 4 players in coop). I think it should be great experience !
Do as well, and thanks a lot for prolonging funny game experience in necrovision ;)

Divebomb
09-11-2009, 12:53 AM
yeah, this would be a great feature.

since they already took the time to do multiplayer for the first game and that was kind of a pointless added feature (I mean really, did anyone manage to play it against anyone else over the internet?) maybe some of the work that went into doing that could be moulded into making the single player playable in co-op online.. maybe not likely. let's just pretend net code is net code.

game_over
11-11-2009, 01:09 AM
PR turned out to be a faliure and a waste of my money. Let's hope co-op in would NV can be fun if implemented.

cocolapin
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
PR turned out to be a faliure and a waste of my money. Let's hope co-op in would NV can be fun if implemented.

Painkiller:R is not so bad !!
The solo game is really great :grin: and online is very fun (lot of noobs online actually ^^). Just waiting for some fixes.
It's a good game for 30 € :cool: (and much that this expensive shit => codmw2 :evil: )

OugaBooga
11-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Yeah, COOP would be VERY nice to have for nvn-lc.
PKR's coop is laughable since it doesn't exist & doubt it will.
coop like serious sam would be fun.:-)