PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to change the language that's displayed?

L13cH3nF1cK32
09-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi, I'm new to NecroVision, a friend bought the game for me from overseas (seeing as the country I live in is so ridiculously strict and out of touch they deem a game to be too violent) meanwhile people are killing each other in the real world and it's OK to play a drug dealing pimp (rant ended!). :)

The country he purchased it from was Slovakia. I've been waiting to get my hands on this game for a long time so I didn't care what language it got installed in, I would've played it in R2-D2 if that was the option. :grin:

So first question, if the game was purchased in Slovakia is there an option to install it in English?

Like I say I just started playing, I'm on the 3rd mission, but I'm already in love with this game. This is what I call perfection. There has never been a game that I considered to be better than Painkiller, I have to say NecroVisioN is looking to be that game for me. My congratulations to Farm51, you guys have really created something very special. Thanks!

So back to the technical issue... I'd like to be able to read the texts that are displayed during the missions in English, is this possible? Is there something I can do? replace a file? that transforms the text into English?

The audio commentary is in English, it's just the text that isn't.

One more thing, I consider myself a courageous chap, I chase bag-snatchers, I defend the weak, but I'm not kidding when I say this game gives me the heebie-jeebies :grin: it's SCARY! I'm sure I'll be having some interesting nightmares soon.

Also just to confirm, I should install both patches right?

The artist formerly known as SOULTAKER ;)