PDA

View Full Version : Walkthrough

persoiranian
09-06-2009, 06:44 PM
hi

just got the game:grin:, the game is addictive and fun but too hard...now i'm in level 2 (Stuck In level 2;)) and i have freed the messenger... and the rest is too hard. could you please give me a link to the game's walkthrough?

thanks

persoiranian
09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
problem solved with level2!! (in normal difficulty)

persoiranian
09-13-2009, 11:46 AM
sorry to bother you again!! but i really need help with <8 snipers> mission.
first of all, i try to get a uniform but it's useless for this mission because i have to carry soviet backpack and sniper rifle. and they can cause suspicion. secondly, if i want to shoot them from very far distance, i can only kill one of them and no more..
what should i do? plz help....

Jason
09-13-2009, 03:39 PM
For this mission you are provided with a german back pack. It took me ages to complete the mission, had to go inside the towers to shoot the snipers. This is my least favourite mission I would say, I got so angry at it :(

Good luck though :)

persoiranian
09-13-2009, 07:08 PM
the backpack is german?:)great. perhaps now i can complete the mission.
thanks for reply;)

persoiranian
09-14-2009, 05:41 PM
For this mission you are provided with a german back pack. It took me ages to complete the mission, had to go inside the towers to shoot the snipers. This is my least favourite mission I would say, I got so angry at it :(

Good luck though :)

yeah:) i'm at the beginning of the<Removal> mission(the final mission??)

"8 snipers" was hard and sometimes annoying. especially, placing dynamites was hard.

the game is very cool;)

persoiranian
09-15-2009, 09:02 AM
<Removal>
wearing a warden uniform and i've freed the informer, but i cant bring him out of the camp .(warning message)
should i pick my backpack?
do i have to kill all the guards??!!
plz help

persoiranian
09-16-2009, 04:56 PM
:idea:<Removal>
wearing a warden uniform and i've freed the informer, but i cant bring him out of the camp .(warning message)
should i pick my backpack?
do i have to kill all the guards??!!
plz help

somebody...anybody..Help:idea:

Jason
09-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Um, you have to take him out of a side fence, near the guard in the tower and the guys working outside the camp. You have to kill the guy in the tower and the other guys nearby that patrol. You don't have to kill all guards - I got stuck on this part of the mission too.

persoiranian
09-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Um, you have to take him out of a side fence, near the guard in the tower and the guys working outside the camp. You have to kill the guy in the tower and the other guys nearby that patrol. You don't have to kill all guards - I got stuck on this part of the mission too.

difficult.:!:

thanks for your help ;)

persoiranian
09-17-2009, 07:51 PM
just finished the game. embassy level was overally easy and fun.
i have to thank Jason for helping me with the game and anyone who have read my annoying help proposal.;)

Jason
09-18-2009, 10:33 AM
You will have to get Moment of Truth, it is much better! :D

persoiranian
09-18-2009, 11:19 AM
yeah, i'll get MOT

Der Fuhrer
10-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi There ;
I've a problem with DTS in getting out of a vehicle after getting in and starting the engine i first stop the car using RMB or Action button ( as instructed in the training ) but the result is that the hero gets out of the car and quickly gets in it again and then everything stops , i cann't control the car or or start the engine again or any thing even moving the mouse to change the camera view doesn't work . i am sure of the button configuratin and the keys i use so i'm waitng your tips and solutions
Thx Alot

persoiranian
10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
well,some people have experienced problems with vehicles but i really dont know any solution for this, perhaps expert DTS players/modders (for example:AHO , in this forum) can help you.