PDA

View Full Version : How do you free I. Tsavalov?

Jason
09-06-2009, 08:11 AM
How do you free I. Tsavalov? :confused: I have entered the room, the cutscene played and he is on the roof of the other building. I planted the decoy body but objective one is still showing? I made Tsavalov follow me to the car but nothing. I got the gas tank from the garage and tried to blow up the room but nothing... what do you do? :cry:

Liz Shaw
09-06-2009, 08:24 AM
You have to go to where you start the level - behind the car, with the open door and the decoy body, and wait for him to catch up.

Jason
09-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks, when I took him to the car the first time I must not have got him close enough to trigger the cutscene. Rest of the mission is easy. Think I liked this one the least, I just lost my patience for it in the end :(

tecknomage
10-03-2009, 03:26 PM
How do you free I. Tsavalov? :confused: I have entered the room, the cutscene played and he is on the roof of the other building. I planted the decoy body but objective one is still showing? I made Tsavalov follow me to the car but nothing. I got the gas tank from the garage and tried to blow up the room but nothing... what do you do? :cry:

How did you plant the body :confused:

I'm at the point of Tsavalov on roof, and got the body on the roof. But if I try to carry it over the plank it breaks.

I think I need the Y-rope thing (marker on roof), but it's under the car in the garage and I cannot figure out how to get it.

Jason
10-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I was able to jump just as it broke, try that!

Pizzadvl
10-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I walked over it and it broke, but I was already on the other roof lol.

Liz Shaw
10-08-2009, 01:38 AM
The plank breaks from Normal difficulty onwards. Just avoid the plank after Tsavalov crosses it (the construction crew would be suspicious anyway if an FBI agent was loitering about on the upper floors). Also, don't use the plank when carrying the item needed to demolish the room. I recommend using the explosive briefcase, because the FBI will be suspicious if you carry something else inside. There's no need to dress up as a policeman in order to get the case - your FBI agent clothes work equally well.