PDA

View Full Version : Wings over Camarillo 2009 video footage, shows many WW2 aircraft. Link included.

Mysticpuma
09-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi guys. I spent a great weekend in the US at the Wings over Camarillo Air show, and while there shot some footage of many of the aircraft taking part. The footage is pretty much just aircraft taxiing, a couple of take-offs, and then the flyby's. I have not added any extra audio, so it's mostly aircraft sounds, except the occasional crowd noise, a little commentator and show music, but that's it.

It contains P-38's in formation, Mustang, Spitfire, Corsair, Bearcat, Tigercat, B-25, C-47 and others.

I stripped most of the footage I shot away, so it leaves pretty much just the 'action'. The video is just short of 10 minutes, so here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvIf5163LKs

Hope you like it, cheers, MP.

Flyby
09-03-2009, 12:42 PM
hey MP!
nice footage of all those namesakes (Flyby). :D I swear those radials sounded absolutely growly, especially the flybys of the Zero, and the Bearcat. Nice... ;) Good to see the Tigercat in there too. It and the Bearcat are a couple of should-have-beens added to -1946, imho. Maybe in the future.
It must have been a great place to be. Glad you were there to capture it for us. Thanks for sharing!
Flyby out

rakinroll
09-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Very good footage, thank you. :wink: