PDA

View Full Version : Captain Blood GC 09 Trailer

Nike-it
09-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Have a look at the new trailer of upcoming title.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/55331.html

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Any news about captain blood? what going on? when will we know the release date??

Nike-it
12-15-2009, 10:06 AM
Any news about captain blood? what going on? when will we know the release date??

The development is at the finishing lane, the release date will be announced soon.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Will the game be released on STEAM too or onlly retail?? Most pc games sell well only if they are on STEAM. Will the pc version be better than the console version??

Nike-it
12-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Will the game be released on STEAM too or onlly retail?? Most pc games sell well only if they are on STEAM. Will the pc version be better than the console version??

99% that it will be available via Steam. And PC version will have higher resolution, don't heink it is possible to say, which version is better.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-24-2009, 11:46 AM
will there be a demo for captain blood? Also why the gtaphics look so bad? was it run on a low-end pc? will the game have so bad graphics even on max settings? do you think it can beat other hack n slash games like dante inferno bayoneta calstevania darksididers et.c.?

Nike-it
12-24-2009, 11:58 AM
will there be a demo for captain blood? Also why the gtaphics look so bad? was it run on a low-end pc? will the game have so bad graphics even on max settings? do you think it can beat other hack n slash games like dante inferno bayoneta calstevania darksididers et.c.?

First of all, these videos and screens were made quite long time ago. Right now the graphic looks very nice. All the games you mentioned are very good, the same I can say about CB, the time will show;)

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-24-2009, 02:27 PM
will 1c make more hack n slash games in the future? it is shame that most hack n slash games like calstevania dante inferno are not on pc... do you think captain blood will be a success on pc??

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Will there be a demo anytime soon? how will the game sell well when most people dont know nothing about it. I think 1c needs to advertise the game much more in order to get the sell well. look at dante inferno for example... EA advertises it a LOT but i can not say the same for CB most people dont even know that Captain Blood. So how 1c will boost Captain blood sales when they are so many great hack n slash games like Dante inferno Bayoneta Darksiders and Calstevania??

persoiranian
12-29-2009, 04:53 PM
on pc i think captain blood will be a success,on 360 it's dfficult to even guess.
demo is good idea and as baxter said,more advertise is needed(not only about CB but also many other titles)

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-31-2009, 01:58 PM
on pc i think captain blood will be a success,on 360 it's dfficult to even guess.
demo is good idea and as baxter said,more advertise is needed(not only about CB but also many other titles)

I agree that on pc it will be a success because the only hack n slash games the pc has right now are Devil may cry 4 and Ninja Blade. There are a few others hack n slash games coming to pc on 2010, like Venetica, Edge of Twilight, Fairy tales fight Star wars force unleashed 2, the new prince of persia game, Dead Rising 2 Highlander... but most of them are from small companies and they are not so well known. We must sent a message to developers that we want hack n slash games on pc, but how can we do it? And a demo is MUST i believe! someone must do something about it. Most people not even know about CB. 1C must advertise their games a lot in order to success!!

persoiranian
12-31-2009, 03:20 PM
u r right,There are only a few hack n slash games and mostly from small companies(except Prince of persia)
and about 1c i have no other way to be agree with u!! frankly i have no ties with 1c or Mr.Boris Nuraliev!!! but i have to say most of the 1c's games are VERY good and i really mean this. so advertise more and continue ur progress guys.....

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-31-2009, 05:40 PM
u r right,There are only a few hack n slash games and mostly from small companies(except Prince of persia)
and about 1c i have no other way to be agree with u!! frankly i have no ties with 1c or Mr.Boris Nuraliev!!! but i have to say most of the 1c's games are VERY good and i really mean this. so advertise more and continue ur progress guys.....

And while there are ALOT of people on EA forums asking for a pc version of Dante inferno EA still refuses to release it on pc. There is also a topic on Konami forums about a pc version of Calstevania and still nothing.... Can someone make a pettition about Dante inferno pc so we can all sign in and help make the pc version happen??

persoiranian
01-01-2010, 02:35 AM
u mean at petitiononline website? maybe it works maybe not...many people must sign it and informing them about the petition is also a problem,i think it's better to put the companies under pressure on their own forums!!!
oh and some companies pay no attention to pc users,better to not paying attention to them as well,and supporting those who care about pc users...

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-18-2010, 08:08 AM
When will we have any news about Captain Blood?? I cant wait for this game!!

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-27-2010, 12:28 PM
What going on with Captain blood why there anot news so far??

BAXTER STOCKMAN
03-25-2010, 06:44 AM
when captain blood will be released?

BAXTER STOCKMAN
04-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Whatthe hell going on with Captain blood?? They changed they release from Q2 to q3 2010! I would like to know will the game ever be released???

Nike-it
04-27-2010, 11:47 AM
CB will be released till the end of 2010

jonesjhon43
01-13-2012, 06:45 AM
http://www.webcam-steamate.com/cookies/37/b/happy.gif

Captain Blood is a 1935 swashbuckling film made by First National Pictures and Warner Brothers. It was directed by Michael Curtiz and produced by Harry Joe Brown and Gordon Hollingshead with Hal B. Wallis as executive producer. The screenplay, written by Casey Robinson, is based on the novel of the same name by Rafael Sabatini. It features a stirring musical score by Erich Wolfgang Korngold. Some of the impressive sea-battle footage was taken from The Sea Hawk (1924) (not to be confused with Flynn's 1940 film of the same name, though some of the footage was also reused in the initial sea battle scene).

The film stars Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland with Lionel Atwill and Basil Rathbone. It was the first of eight films co-starring De Havilland and Flynn, and in 1938, the two would be re-united with Rathbone in The Adventures of Robin Hood.