PDA

View Full Version : Help! Scorching sands

xerox
09-01-2009, 07:54 PM
in this mission at the starting i defeated the incoming bunch of exploration vehicles and rest but then they start attacking me with lots of tanks and with my little force i could beat a normal attack maybe but it is definitively impossible face 60 or 70 tanks coming up the slope all together. I captured at the starting some of em but they were destroyed and now it would be a suicide throwing my soldiers again into the enemy massive attack to take another one.
what could i do? i ran out of 88´s and their number is still rising up I am defending with 1 british tank and grenades but now that pathetic defense is being crushed by 10 big tanks at a time. And the worst part is that before their tanks can beat me, their infantry takes a position in the hill and i get mission failed.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Morgoth
09-01-2009, 09:35 PM
in this mission at the starting i defeated the incoming bunch of exploration vehicles and rest but then they start attacking me with lots of tanks and with my little force i could beat a normal attack maybe but it is definitively impossible face 60 or 70 tanks coming up the slope all together. I captured at the starting some of em but they were destroyed and now it would be a suicide throwing my soldiers again into the enemy massive attack to take another one.
what could i do? i ran out of 88´s and their number is still rising up I am defending with 1 british tank and grenades but now that pathetic defense is being crushed by 10 big tanks at a time. And the worst part is that before their tanks can beat me, their infantry takes a position in the hill and i get mission failed.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Firstly you playing on hard level,easy or medium.Second,four word's,mine for your life.Also dont forget you to can call for reinforcements,not as many as them,but some,put your anti tank guns in strategic posistions also,i did this on my first attepmt,no saving to,ok it was on easy but hey it was my first time on the map,also get your gunners to aim for matildas turrents,preaty easy even for your basic anti tank guns to damage,then they usualy abandone tank so you can capture & repair when you have time.:grin:

KnightFandragon
01-03-2010, 12:31 PM
88s are the key to this lvl, place them along the trench on the left and rocks and what not on the right......if you can manage it one or so in the center.