PDA

View Full Version : Death To Spies: Moment Of Truth (Saboteur Mode Walkthrough Help)

Zucheero
09-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi to all the lovely fans of DTS series,

I'm stuck in the second stage "Riddle King" and I've been playing in the "Saboteur" mode which means I cannot stun/use chloroform on the Nazis and use their uniforms. So I've managed to reached the Submarine and I've also stolen the Enigma and done with all the other objectives. Now I need to get out. I'm stuck really bad and just can't seem to find break or a flaw in the patrolling of the Nazi soldiers in order to get away without raising an alarm or attracting unwanted attention. Has anybody played this game on "Saboteur" difficulty ? Could you suggest me options or methods to get past and reach the drop point. I have a really good rating till this point in the stage with just 3 kills and one guy chloroformed. Anybody out there whose done it or would like to suggest me anything please lemme know. Thanks so much.

Happy Killing The Spies,
Zucheero

OSS
09-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Hi to all the lovely fans of DTS series,

I'm stuck in the second stage "Riddle King" and I've been playing in the "Saboteur" mode which means I cannot stun/use chloroform on the Nazis and use their uniforms. So I've managed to reached the Submarine and I've also stolen the Enigma and done with all the other objectives. Now I need to get out. I'm stuck really bad and just can't seem to find break or a flaw in the patrolling of the Nazi soldiers in order to get away without raising an alarm or attracting unwanted attention. Has anybody played this game on "Saboteur" difficulty ? Could you suggest me options or methods to get past and reach the drop point. I have a really good rating till this point in the stage with just 3 kills and one guy chloroformed. Anybody out there whose done it or would like to suggest me anything please lemme know. Thanks so much.

Happy Killing The Spies,
Zucheero

yes, i'v done it on sabouter. give us screenshot where you are (with minimap enabled..), so we can suggest smthing..

Zucheero
09-02-2009, 05:41 AM
yes, i'v done it on sabouter. give us screenshot where you are (with minimap enabled..), so we can suggest smthing..

There you go....I've uploaded a screenshot of where I am with the mini map enabled. Hope to hear from anybody out there soon. Thanks.

Jason
09-02-2009, 02:13 PM
attached is a smaller size image and how did you get there in the first place :confused:

OSS
09-03-2009, 07:14 AM
There you go....I've uploaded a screenshot of where I am with the mini map enabled. Hope to hear from anybody out there soon. Thanks.

so you don't want to kill anybody? this will be really,really hard in this area..
who the first is seeing you?

Zucheero
09-03-2009, 07:59 AM
attached is a smaller size image and how did you get there in the first place :confused:

You just get to that area while running in and get into the crawling position and just crawl into that hole, its easy, if u don't get in right in just move around a lil bit and u will fall into it.....

Zucheero
09-03-2009, 08:00 AM
so you don't want to kill anybody? this will be really,really hard in this area..
who the first is seeing you?

Well I don't mind killing a few but the area is such that there are no places to hide the body except dump them into the water but even while doing that I get caught by the others....forget my idea and suggestion you've seen the map na? Just temme what would u do now???

OSS
09-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Well I don't mind killing a few but the area is such that there are no places to hide the body except dump them into the water but even while doing that I get caught by the others....forget my idea and suggestion you've seen the map na? Just temme what would u do now???

well, on your place, i would try to kill anybody that see me and block my way..
first guy on the left tower (or just get moment when he moves away, but it can see bodys..)

second, guys that wash submarine - did they see you?

hykao
09-03-2009, 04:19 PM
I've already done this mission too...I've chloroformed only 2 person - on deck - if I remember well...It was so hard...a lot of waiting...lots of smokegrenade (or what is it...)

http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc996/th_38181_shad_17_05_2008_16-49-53_000_123_996lo.jpg (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38181_shad_17_05_2008_16-49-53_000_123_996lo.jpg)

forlik
09-03-2009, 08:18 PM
I've already done this mission too...I've chloroformed only 2 person - on deck - if I remember well...It was so hard...a lot of waiting...lots of smokegrenade (or what is it...)
Great result!
Congratulations!

Hiltzaile
10-05-2009, 04:14 PM

http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc996/th_38181_shad_17_05_2008_16-49-53_000_123_996lo.jpg (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38181_shad_17_05_2008_16-49-53_000_123_996lo.jpg)

What do you mean "on deck"? did not you chloroformed the guy standing in front of the enigma? i mean inside the U-Boat.

hykao
10-07-2009, 12:38 AM
I meant "on deck" = inside the U-boat of course ;)

Hiltzaile
10-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Okay,thanks for your reply ;) i was wondering.
Did you complete other missions ? (Saboteur)