PDA

View Full Version : Camera control?

xIvSlow420
08-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi all,i'm having a bit of an issue with the camera that i'm hoping someone can help me with.I'm a long time player(played that soldiers demo and it s mods more than most retail games,nm the full games)that only played a day or 2 of MoW when it released due to nerve injury in my arm and i seem to remember being able to control the camera with my middle mouse(click and drag to move)

Now when i first played it was the D2D version,last night i reinstalled as my hand has gotten better,but this time it was the Steam version i picked up during the weekend deal when it $7.50.While playing last night i couldn't move the camera with the middle mouse and neither could my little bro,we could both zoom in and out but we couldn't click and drag the screen.

I searched the options and controls over and over to try to find an option for it but i can't find anything.So i guess my question after all that tripe is,

Is something wrong?
If not and its just an option,could you please tell me what and where etc?

Thx to anyone taking the time to read this and doubly if you shed some insight,lastly if this turns out thats how its supposed to be,(keypad camera control)is there a mod that brings back middle mouse camera as the game is virtually unplayable in the fun department having to control the cam with the keypad for me.Thx