PDA

View Full Version : First match

mitra
08-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Yesterday I did a first match with a friend, which has never played Death or Glory using the map generator and fog of war. He has been truly impressed by the game.

All work perfectly: ladder, lobby, no lag, map generator.

What i can tell? If you have appreciated Death or Glory, then you must purchase Blood of Europe.

corse66
08-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Well it may be a very stupid question from myself... But where could I buy it...?

I only saw the gold edition (available through Steam).

I only want to buy BOE since I've already bought DOG allready.. Just looking for the expansion pack not the gold release...

mitra
08-31-2009, 04:03 PM
It is a misunderstand: in reality with the gold edition you purchase only blood of europe. Blood contains also Death or Glory campaigns so Aspyr choice to present it as two game in one.

corse66
08-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Oups thanks a lot mitra!

Very useful answer (as always!) :grin:

persoiranian
10-18-2009, 05:18 PM
just got the game after spending a few days without anything to play and after playing medieval 2 for a few years and i have to say i like this game. still haven't played for more than 2-3 hours but i think i'll enjoy it to the end. and a question about bonus campaigns..i haven't unlocked anything yet but can you explain the bonus campaigns please? and is there any mod for the game? with new factions ,units and more...thanks

mitra
10-18-2009, 06:25 PM
just got the game after spending a few days without anything to play and after playing medieval 2 for a few years and i have to say i like this game. still haven't played for more than 2-3 hours but i think i'll enjoy it to the end. and a question about bonus campaigns..i haven't unlocked anything yet but can you explain the bonus campaigns please? and is there any mod for the game? with new factions ,units and more...thanks

The bonus campaign contains 5 historical battles not linked to principal campaigns (Certomondo, Navas de Tolodas, ecc).

Still no mod, a friend of mine trying to start one: he's working with other people, but for the moment is only to definition phases.

When you want pass to multiplayer, remember to patch the game to 2.1.1, and inscribe to this steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/XIIIcenturyItalia , so you can see people go online.

persoiranian
10-19-2009, 01:03 PM
thanks mitra. i wish success for your friend .