PDA

View Full Version : resource desynchronization detected

joe the janitor
08-29-2009, 11:08 PM
I have a few problems.

1. I only have six multiplayer maps (no, I'm not kidding).
2. When I try to join any match I get a message saying "resource desynchronization detected".

I have reinstalled men of war four times and I still get the same message! Also I have no mods installed.

assasssinsfurry
12-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah i know it what the heck is going on?

SpeedWolf
12-14-2009, 07:37 AM
that happen to me to.

this what i did i delete the folder of mods that i save hare C:\Program Files\1C\Men of War\resource\set

keep in mind do not save any mods or make any folder in here C:\Program Files\1C\Men of War\resource only if you know what your doing.

if that didn't work just remove any folder that you made or save in the men of war folder.

assasssinsfurry
02-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Awesome fix, it worked great.

Velineon
02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I have the same problem, and I've tried what was suggested. It is still giving me the "resource desynchronization detected" error...any suggestions on what else I can try?

SpeedWolf
02-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I have the same problem, and I've tried what was suggested. It is still giving me the "resource desynchronization detected" error...any suggestions on what else I can try?

as far as i know that what cause the problem when someone add a folder inside the men of war folder is will show (resource desynchronization detected) maybe you don't know that you or anyone have add something inside the men of war folder.

so the only thing i can think of is to reinstall men of war

1 - uninstall men of war (to back up your save game file look for it here C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\my games\men of war)

2 - delete the men of war folder (if you don't know where is it look for it in here C:\Program Files\Men of War)

3 - reinstall men of war (if that don't work i have no idea)

Velineon
02-19-2010, 02:53 AM
I tried reinstalling it 2 times now. No luck. I just bought the game yesterday, so I have not added any new folders or anything. just this patch. I went through the instructions multiple times and I know I did it right. :P

SpeedWolf
02-19-2010, 03:13 AM
I tried reinstalling it 2 times now. No luck. I just bought the game yesterday, so I have not added any new folders or anything. just this patch. I went through the instructions multiple times and I know I did it right. :P

is a DVD copy or a download version?

Velineon
02-19-2010, 12:54 PM
This is the Steam Version