PDA

View Full Version : Question

mitra
08-28-2009, 10:23 PM
In blood in a multi game, the enemy will be still red signed like in Death (when your colour is blue and the allied violet)?

We make a match 3vs3 this night and the players found difficult understand if they are fighting against two players units, if they are doubled, etc.

I think give colour differents for enemy as options, can help the beginners matchs.

MARIAN
08-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Never faced such problem. In game it is important to know only where an enemy unit and where mine, and HUD system it allows to make.
That I would change the only thing, it that colour of my groups was green, and friendly - blue. Violet colour very badly we see on a mini-map, especially on snow.

mitra
08-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Never faced such problem. In game it is important to know only where an enemy unit and where mine, and HUD system it allows to make.
That I would change the only thing, it that colour of my groups was green, and friendly - blue. Violet colour very badly we see on a mini-map, especially on snow.

I agree, me too i have not problem, but many beginners ex MTW will find difficult the first times.