PDA

View Full Version : Fighting games??

BAXTER STOCKMAN
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Another genre that developers ignore the pc is fighting games! We finaly got a fightingg game on pc(SF4) adter so many years!! So.... can 1C create a new fightinhg game for PC, something like Street fighter?? SF4 was a success on pc and i am sure that another one will be also a success? What 1c thinks about it?
It will be nice to see more fighting games on pc and since console developers ignore the pc when it comes to fighting games 1C is our only hope to ressurect fighting games on the pc.
So what 1c thinks? Can they develop a new fighting game for the pc??

Nike-it
08-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Another genre that developers ignore the pc is fighting games! We finaly got a fightingg game on pc(SF4) adter so many years!! So.... can 1C create a new fightinhg game for PC, something like Street fighter?? SF4 was a success on pc and i am sure that another one will be also a success? What 1c thinks about it?
It will be nice to see more fighting games on pc and since console developers ignore the pc when it comes to fighting games 1C is our only hope to ressurect fighting games on the pc.
So what 1c thinks? Can they develop a new fighting game for the pc??

At the moment we do not have any plans for developing fighting game.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
08-26-2009, 12:19 PM
why not? Want to see someting more on the pc from 1c than FPS and RPG. And i think a fighting game is a good idea as pc needs more fighting games! We have only 1 fighting game on the pc SF4.
Will there be a fighting game from 1c in the future maybe??

persoiranian
08-27-2009, 07:18 PM
good idea but i think its too hard (if not impossible) to create a fighting game better than SF4

Elwin
08-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah i lack good fighting on PC ... like tekken or soul calibur