PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for upcoming video

Freak Of Nature
08-26-2009, 07:21 AM
As I already informed, developers will make new RnR video with ingame sound. And this time we have an opportunity to tell them what we want to see in that video. So feel free to share your thoughts.

Any off topic replies will be removed without a warning!

pook
08-26-2009, 08:45 AM
- Sounds, engines, and various sounds,( sorting/ gearing sound, horn, blown air brakes, jake braking .....etc)
- What's the mirrors with cockpit views. Looking at my reflection in the mirror he saw trailer truck side ... Possibility to adjust mirrors (down, up, left to right)
-all views that game allows. I would like to view the free camera! (inerior adjusting perspective (sitting up, sit down, sit forward, sit back))
- Detailed view> the functionality of all lights and indicators in the interior of that work.
- View as it involved disconnect trailer outside the Warehouse
-functional traffic lights in town and how the AI cars obey traffic lights
- In the cities to see pedestrians
-introduction and overview of all types of trucks in game (I wait in vain to see Volvo and its interior)
-see that the AI vehicles flashing indicator light, changing lanes, exits from the highway intersection to the right, left, etc.
see all kinds of weather (fog, smog, sun day, wind (tornado?), Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter ... etc.
-see what to do in bars, motels, options to withdraw from the truck and how freedom of movement
- Look on two lanes roads, small towns, wilderness, birds, animals and what their sounds in the woods no only highway......etc.
-View bird's eye view of the traffic density in urban areas. (Constipation, column?)

Azabache
08-26-2009, 10:26 AM
-How the truck handles on mountain roads (climbing and descending hills) loaded
-How the truck accelerates and comes to a stop when loaded

pook
08-26-2009, 11:21 AM
-How the truck handles on mountain roads (climbing and descending hills) loaded
-How the truck accelerates and comes to a stop when loaded

Yy. But this must be viewed in the simulation mod! Most simulations of what this game offers! Arcade mode is useless for this, example Arkade mod because I only senseless 6 gears:D I'd like to see a detailed view of how it behaves under strong trailer hook turns, etc. in a long video sequence with long screen and no video effects.......:)

1Truck
08-26-2009, 11:46 AM
-Engine sounds (outside of cab and inside should be different)
-Views that show the sleeper
-Any, if at all, new trucks that weren't shown before

Freak Of Nature
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
1.As many as posible truck models that haven't been shown yet in previous videos.
2. As many as posible different trailers.
3. Tunned trucks
4. More interesting scenes from story mode.
5. Scenes with mafia and some action.
6. As big as posible cop chase.
7. Driving on Ice road. Drifting on it would be interesting to see too.
8. Some big crashes while driving with trailers, to see how truck behaves.
9. AI tricks like the one when AI tried to block player from overtaking.
10. Weather effects: Strong Rain, Light Rain, fog other.
11. Scenes with high number of cars, or even traffic jams.
12. Natural AI accidents.
13. California championship scenes.
14. Different race types.
15. Mission that hitchikers offer.
16. Different environments: Mountains, Desserts, Valleys.
17. You said there will be some dirty roads, show them.
18. Other places to load than warrehouses that we see everytime.
19. Show biggest races that are posible (I mean races with highest number of competitors)
20. Different truck crashes, to show their damage.
21. Sounds of ingame radio.
22. Show how trukers talk through radios to each other, and some available commands.
23. Procces of buying trucks.
24. Procces of hiring drivers and managing them.
25. Show animals if there are.
26. Show details that create relistic atmosphere: Flying planes, Air ballons, helicopters, trains, animals, birds, boats, ships...
27. Destructible objects.
28. Night driving.
29. Trailer damage
30. Cargo damage.
31. Truck/Trailer/Cargo on Fire if posible.
32. Tanker explosion if posible.

And to all, suggestions will be sent to developers on Friday so we have time only till then.

bubblesjs
08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Sounds from crashes i.e scrapes, clunks, explosions, tyre screech. Police sirens. AI traffic noises. Character voices in video scenes. Puddles on roads. Punctures. Truck overturned from crash. Death from crash resulting in the end of the game. Simulation mode. Accidents with pedestrians (if possible). Trailers jack-knifing. A crash so intense that the trailer becomes unhitched from the truck itself. Loads falling off of trailers i.e logs falling off of a trailer from aggressive driving or severe crash (if possible). Ingame music. Sorry if anyone has already said any of these :)

Benedettini
08-26-2009, 10:03 PM
-Simulation mode instead of arcade,so we can see the physics
-HQ video for download,even for 1hour length I can go DL even it is 500MB

-Please,do not hand the wheel either to kid,nor idiot,nor crazy Russian Lada driver :D

Drive sensibly

trucknisse
08-27-2009, 07:19 AM
- A look at the new FULL map.
- A look at the S.F. bay area and L.A. freeway network modeling. These are surely significantly reduced.
- Any radio tuner capabilities, in game communication capabilities.
- Tight load maneuvering on busy streets.
- Speed of AI traffic (as seen on demo videos, way way too slow)
- List of deliverable loads

Freak Of Nature
08-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Also I want to see roadworks if there are.

drexit
08-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I want to see in new trailer (I also want trailer to download in HQ quality):

1. Night drive
2. Full map
3. Hear truck engine sound
4. New trucks that weren't shown before
5. Show L.A. (Because it´s big and nice city and I´m interested how it looks in game.)

Kielas
08-27-2009, 04:16 PM
What I really want to see is Volvo VN night, sunset or dawn driving with all the dashboard and gauges lights on and hear the engine, tires and wind sound inside the cabin while driving at hi speed. :)

digit
08-27-2009, 10:06 PM
1. love to see the adjusting mirrors and mirror's from inside the cab
2. Someone who isn't a crazy ass driver driving. so we can get an idea of the physics when driving casual.
3. See all of the addon's you can put on a truck in the game

4. The game played in full simulation, not arcade
5. A truck using a gear box with more then 6 gears
6. See the G25 wheel being used with the gear box and clutch in the full simulation, not arcade

trainwatcher1993
08-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Just a couple of my suggestions.

-Make it so that we can see the headlights and use of turn signals
-Drive normally, and obey the traffic laws, stopping at Stoplights Etc.
-Show the trailer hookup, and what the truckstops and some of the companys
-Night driving
-Play the game in compant mode without racing
-Show the full map

If I come up with more I will sure post them.

Freak Of Nature
08-28-2009, 04:24 AM
If I come up with more I will sure post them.

You should do that faster. All suggestions will be sent to developers today.

movo.
08-28-2009, 08:02 AM
- Different types of truck skins
- A race between trucks from city to city
- AI behaviour
- Fire (ex. a truck which got fire after a crash)

;)

Nike-it
08-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Guys, I'll send all on Monday, so no need to hurry much;)

pook
08-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Lol. No need to hurry? You mean that after 8 years of development in your country does not need to hurry?? Omg.:D On Monday I should be the trailer, and not to just send .....: D. Like if I worked slowly at work I would be fired. hehehehe. Weird world:)

drexit
08-29-2009, 01:16 PM
And I have one more question. If you will send these suggestions on Monday when will be trailer? On Friday?

Qwx
08-29-2009, 01:29 PM
If you want a good trailer, give them some time. It seems, that some of you live in some sort of wonderworld, geesh :D

As for suggestions, I can't think of anything new :]

digit
08-29-2009, 01:34 PM
As for suggestions, I can't think of anything new :]

Thanks for letting us know, real handy ;)

drexit
08-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Tanks for answer, but I want answer from Freak Of Nature ;)

Freak Of Nature
08-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Tanks for answer, but I want answer from Freak Of Nature ;)

Since I am not a developer, and I am not creating that video, I cant tell when it will be made.

Nike-it
08-31-2009, 06:50 AM
And I have one more question. If you will send these suggestions on Monday when will be trailer? On Friday?

Are you kidding? The good trailer is not made in several days. And I don't have even an idea when it will be released.

drexit
08-31-2009, 08:27 AM
OK, but I think that great companies can do trailer in 4 - 6 days. And I think that 1C it will do 1 month. It´s not good. EA do for NFS tons of trailers every month.

Whiskey
08-31-2009, 11:21 AM
EA have a team doing that, and they have planned what they want to show.

RnR devs have to prepare each proposed scenario and record it. And after that mount a nice video. And finally, upload it to several sites

movo.
08-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Its not that difficult to make a trailer, it just takes a lot of time. I think if you spend a day or two capture all the suggestions. A couple of days for editing and cutting the scenes. A few days to add the finishing touches. Prox. 2 weeks I guess?

drexit
08-31-2009, 01:54 PM
I think that it may take 1 week not more.

Towmanjt
08-31-2009, 09:36 PM
I think that it may take 1 week not more.

Not to be mean, but you CLEARLY do not understand. Others have tried to explain this to you. You have to take time to plan what you want to do and take suggestions IF you want to see a good trailer. If you personally do not care if its good or bad then yes under 1 week. Need for speeds trailer on Shift supposedly took 3 weeks to make.

drexit
09-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Yes I know it may take 2 weeks with plane. Now it tooks one week and only one week is remaining. It means video will be released 6.9.2009 - 8.9.2009 :D

Nike-it
09-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Your suggestions are sent. As soon as I get any feedback will post here.

Freak Of Nature
09-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Then I'm locking this thread