PDA

View Full Version : Wire cutter and saving private officer with 3 soldiers

mazter
08-25-2009, 05:27 PM
I love this game but I am stuck with this part. Please see the attachment.

I got the health box everything is fine upto cutting the wire. I tried with each soldier but none of them is able to cut the wire. When I enter to the zone like rambo, Germans are alerted and the agents list are taken away. I tried all possible combinations but no luck. These are the questions;

-how to cut the wires?
-where is the officer guy who needs to be repaired?
-where is the agents list?

I just want to pass this section, I didn't like it anyways so anyhelp will be greatly appreciated.

Morgoth
08-25-2009, 07:26 PM
I love this game but I am stuck with this part. Please see the attachment.

I got the health box everything is fine upto cutting the wire. I tried with each soldier but none of them is able to cut the wire. When I enter to the zone like rambo, Germans are alerted and the agents list are taken away. I tried all possible combinations but no luck. These are the questions;

-how to cut the wires?
-where is the agents list?

I just want to pass this section, I didn't like it anyways so anyhelp will be greatly appreciated.

First you cant cut the wire till you have found the medical supplies & helped the injured guy which is located right at the bottom of the map by a small hut & a fire,guarded by 3 germans.Second,you have to have the cutters ready in your hands,& aim your cursor slightly(for some reason),beyond the wire's.:grin:

Slowhand
08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
-how to cut the wires?
-where is the agents list? It's still daylight in your attached photo, and the minimap shows that there's at least one opponent guarding the house near the medkit required to heal your forth squad member. Had you completed that part of the mission, you'd have triggered a cutscene and fast-forwarded into a nighttime setting, ready to infiltrate the base.

This cutscene is important, as it'll not only show you exactly where to cut the fence, but also suggests which soldier to sneak in with, as well as designate the meeting point to park your remaining squad members in the meantime.

Regarding your other questions: the officer who requires healing is lying where you left him at the beginning of the mission, and the agents list is supposed to be in the house the German officer heads towards once you've snuck into the base.

Hope this helps.