PDA

View Full Version : I like this girl at school and...

xgmx
08-22-2009, 12:52 AM
School just started for me (on August 19, 2009), and I met this girl (her name is Katharina, she's 17 and I'm 16) in my English III class on August 20, 2009. We didn't know each other at all at the time and we were sitting by each other and we had to pick a partner to do introductions with. She is beautiful (I'd say hot, but that would be an understatement) and I didn't know her and she didn't know me so I asked her if she wanted to be partners, and she said yes (the project took both yesterday and today). So we spent all of class yesterday (and most of class today) getting to know each other (I didn't even know she was a German [she is from Cologne, Germany] foreign exchange student until she told me), she said she just got to (the United States of) America (more specifically, Missouri, right on the outskirts of the St. Louis Metropolitian area [and when I say the outskirts, I mean right on the very edge of civilization, in fact, our county only became industrialized in the 21st century]). Well I'm a Junior and she is a Senior. She is single and I am single (since I broke up with my old girlfriend on the second to last day of school last year), I want to ask her out, but haven't done so yet. Unfortunately she is going back to Cologne, Germany two days into the second semester. I think she likes me too, I am thinking about maybe asking her out to the movies or maybe out to eat. Or perhaps I should start it slow and maybe ask her if I can walk her to her next class (perhaps even outside, the scenary around the school is beautiful and the weather is great), or asking her if she can help me with my German I class. It should be noted that we both have the same lunch shift (third lunch shift). Also, the school I go to has 2,363 students (Fall 2007 concensus). If you have any advice, feel free to mention it.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-01-2009, 02:47 PM
You dont know what happend to me ! 2 months ago! Well.. 2 months ago when i was in holidays in a greek island i met a beautiful girl! We were staying at the same hotel. When i saw her i realized that i have see her before.. but i couldnt remeber where! And then , 1 month ago one day when i was out in my area for a walk i met her! See? we live in the same area that why i was sure that i have seen her before.. And then, she came and talked to me!! She told me that she likes me and wants to become friends with me.... I was very happy.. But for some reason i didnt ask her to give me her email or phone and i havent met her from then... She is 28 and i am 21 and also she is very beautiful.... I dont know what to do to find her!!!

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-14-2009, 09:11 PM
ARGGGGG!! I AM GOING MAD NOW!! I havent met this stupid girl for TOO LONG! I can hardly even PLAY pc games now becaue i am thinking of her all the time so i can hardly concetrate on the game:(! Any suggestions on how can i find her???

henrinaiara
01-17-2010, 08:53 AM
Go get her man.
Dont let regret fail you.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-16-2010, 08:04 AM
I found a week ago on Facebook after searching for her for nearly 3 months! I talked with her a lot... At she end she told me that she already has a boyfriend:( If had asked her to give me her phone the first time i met her then now i would have been her boyfriend, but now it seems someone else was more lucky than me!:(:(:( I searched 3 months All the internet to find her, just to fail?! Unluck!!!