PDA

View Full Version : Grand Druid's Staff

kiwiguy
08-21-2009, 10:12 PM
I slaved to upgrade this item all the way to Grand Druid's staff & it worked great with griffins and snakes until its morale went 'terrible'.

I understand it does this with battles, since it hates fighting. I then fought to suppress the staff, but its morale is still terrible.

Is there any way to raise the morale of this item so it becomes usable again??

sirmathew
08-22-2009, 02:55 AM
if it's morale is at 0 then i am afraid you can not use it anymore.
i have 2 such items.
but you can exploit that bug (because it is a bug i think) gaining some xp from the suppresion fights ;-)

Vilk
08-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes that's a bug, a weird one, myself I never saw it.

inerz
08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I slaved to upgrade this item all the way to Grand Druid's staff & it worked great with griffins and snakes until its morale went 'terrible'.

I understand it does this with battles, since it hates fighting. I then fought to suppress the staff, but its morale is still terrible.

Is there any way to raise the morale of this item so it becomes usable again??

basically suppression is totally bugged. ive tried it now with several items and with different characters and whenever an item gets 0 morale, there is no way to bring it up with the suppression fight.

i hope the developers are actually reading this, would be nice to get some hotfix for it.

jake21
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I;'ve never had a problem with supression. I'm using atari version with russian 1.64 patch. There is now a 1.65 or 1.7 (not sure which is available for atari) but since what I have works and chnages in 1.65/1.7 are very minor - I've decided not to do further upgrades.

basically suppression is totally bugged. ive tried it now with several items and with different characters and whenever an item gets 0 morale, there is no way to bring it up with the suppression fight.

i hope the developers are actually reading this, would be nice to get some hotfix for it.