PDA

View Full Version : Reinforcement Panel Numbers... What do they mean?

gumbomasta
08-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Please help a noob out here...

So, I'm playing a multiplayer game and I see the reinforcement panel on the right-hand side of the screen. On the top of the unit types panel (right hand side of the screen) there are two numbers like so: 10 / 70.

What does this mean? I assume it it means the number of unit "slots" that are filled up at any given time, but I'm not sure.

Okay... now to the right of the unit type panel I see numbers that read like this, with a green meter going up and down.

___

I assume the bottom number equals the number of points I have at any given time to spend on new units, but what does the top number represent?
Also, what causes the top number to rise and fall?
Is the bottom number represented by the green meter?
And does the speed at which the bottom number rise vary in terms of game performance?
When playing a team game, are these numbers shared by the team, or does each individual team member have their own set of points/unit slot numbers?

thanks for answering my questions. I really like this game, but I just want to get a handle on all the info.

-g

Morgoth
08-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Please help a noob out here...

So, I'm playing a multiplayer game and I see the reinforcement panel on the right-hand side of the screen. On the top of the unit types panel (right hand side of the screen) there are two numbers like so: 10 / 70.

What does this mean? I assume it it means the number of unit "slots" that are filled up at any given time, but I'm not sure.

Okay... now to the right of the unit type panel I see numbers that read like this, with a green meter going up and down.

___

I assume the bottom number equals the number of points I have at any given time to spend on new units, but what does the top number represent?
Also, what causes the top number to rise and fall?
Is the bottom number represented by the green meter?
And does the speed at which the bottom number rise vary in terms of game performance?
When playing a team game, are these numbers shared by the team, or does each individual team member have their own set of points/unit slot numbers?

thanks for answering my questions. I really like this game, but I just want to get a handle on all the info.

-g

Ok,the two top numbers above the men & vehicles you can buy represent 'Company points',which of course depends what the host has it set to,from 100,to 160,that is the each individual unit you buy cost company point,& when that's full you cant buy any more,that's why you may have found after buying alot of units some of them being oranged out,but other's which cost less Company points you can still buy.

The two numbers with the green line,represent money(if you like),points with which to purchase your units,the top number is maximum you can have all though that slowly goes up untill it reaches your money threshold,from 350 to 600 i think,again depending on what host has set it to,the bottom number is how many you actualy have to spend at that moment.:grin:

P.S.If Payback setting is switched on then the money points go up alot slower,due to the fact that you never run out of money points because each time you lose a unit your notice the green bar goes higher and a slightly smaller & darker green bar on it shows what points you actualy have,& what it will go up to with the lighter green bar,& the dark bar goes up at a faster speed than norma untill its level with the light green bar,if no refund is switched on then they go up quicker & your maximum money setting can be set the highest (usualy 600),on the 'None' reinforcements setting you get all the money for unit buying straight away,but have a less high maximum money setting than the 'No Refund' setting (usualy 500),i would also imagine that would be the quickest gameplay method,as spending all your points straight away,one side is gonna be very quickly out of units.;-)

Oh & all th points you see in the green bar on all reinforcements setting's are all your's to spend,not other teammates.;-)

Keepsweeping
02-25-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi Guys
My Reinforcements panel is on the left side not on the right. Is this because I have a 505 games version? Or is there something I can do?
Keepsweeping