PDA

View Full Version : European retail release?

Pankratz1980
08-20-2009, 10:40 AM
I apologize for creating a thread dedicated to that subject, but could we receive any official confirmation that the retail version of DtS:MoT will be released in Europe?

Pankratz1980
08-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Anyone?
I've been thinking about buying Moment of Truth on ebay since the game is apparently out in America, but can't find any copy for sale. No plans to release the game in the UK at least?

Nike-it
08-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Anyone?
I've been thinking about buying Moment of Truth on ebay since the game is apparently out in America, but can't find any copy for sale. No plans to release the game in the UK at least?

There are such plans, but no exact date for release yet.

Divebomb
08-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Anyone?
you can get it from steam. but I agree we need a real european release.

or even more importantly a gamersgate release. hehe

Pankratz1980
08-25-2009, 08:50 AM
There are such plans, but no exact date for release yet.

Thank you for the answer, I hope there'll be an announcement in a couple of months time - I'm really eager to play the full version, the demo was a lot of fun.

@ Divebomb - Yes, I know it's available on Steam, but I'd much prefer to have a box and disc on a shelf.

Nike-it
08-25-2009, 08:57 AM
I think it will be announced earlier.

balbaro
08-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Just found out in my local games magazine that Moment Of Thruth english was available at steam.
Already downloading now.
And i'll also buy a boxed version when available.

PS : The magazine seems to be given a very favorable comment on this release :)

Thanks a lot for these great games, and let their be much more coming.

Pankratz1980
10-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Any news regarding the release?

Pankratz1980
10-31-2009, 12:51 PM
I've noticed Moment of Truth is available for purchase on ebay, however, it's the American boxed version.
I don't know how long I'll have to wait for the European release, so I'm considering buying it... Does anyone know if the US copy will work without problems on European versions of Windows?

AHO
10-31-2009, 05:47 PM
I've noticed Moment of Truth is available for purchase on ebay, however, it's the American boxed version.
I don't know how long I'll have to wait for the European release, so I'm considering buying it... Does anyone know if the US copy will work without problems on European versions of Windows?

I'm not sure, but I don't know why it should not work!
Many other games do also work well...