PDA

View Full Version : Undoubtebly the best strategy game i have ever played!!

samedi
08-17-2009, 06:53 PM
i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i have to say this is the best BEST! game i have ever played, i give it without doubt 10/10 not a SINGEL! PROBLEM! the vehicles are so realsitic, every model is detailed and accurate and half the vehicles there i didnt even know existed! like damilerac1 The damage model is superb and i enjoyed every mission, my favorite campaign is the german one it was excellent and the levels were very very hard and long and action filled from the start, especially the tobruck mission and the factory evacuate mission and the final german mission which is my personal favorite i dont know how this game has slipped off the radar scopes and it hasnt got the attention it deserves, it beats every other strategy game i played 80 fold, and my only wish is that there were more missions. i am praying that theres an expansion pack because il pre order it and add an extra 10 on top for the company its worth every penny also its increased my interest in the desert war and ww2

(do you have a link for the game manual if so post a link here please)

persoiranian
08-17-2009, 07:04 PM
my only wish is that there were more missions. i am praying that theres an expansion pack because il pre order it and add an extra 10 on top for the company its worth every penny also its increased my interest in the desert war and ww2

we have to wait for MOW:Red Tide but for now download and play dynamic campaign generator(i recently did) and play mow. great mod add hours of gameplay to the game

Morgoth
08-17-2009, 09:19 PM
i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i have to say this is the best BEST! game i have ever played, i give it without doubt 10/10 not a SINGEL! PROBLEM! the vehicles are so realsitic, every model is detailed and accurate and half the vehicles there i didnt even know existed! like damilerac1 The damage model is superb and i enjoyed every mission, my favorite campaign is the german one it was excellent and the levels were very very hard and long and action filled from the start, especially the tobruck mission and the factory evacuate mission and the final german mission which is my personal favorite i dont know how this game has slipped off the radar scopes and it hasnt got the attention it deserves, it beats every other strategy game i played 80 fold, and my only wish is that there were more missions. i am praying that theres an expansion pack because il pre order it and add an extra 10 on top for the company its worth every penny also its increased my interest in the desert war and ww2

(do you have a link for the game manual if so post a link here please)

It is great yes,particularly online & with the new Japanese,also if you give me your email address ill email you the game manual,i did with another guy,i think its the Steam version that dosnt seem to come with the game manual in the download,strange that isnt it.:grin: