PDA

View Full Version : See what it's like!

kane1
08-16-2009, 12:38 AM
This is for anybody who wants to try a saved game that's been changed. I know there are a lot of gamers who read my posts but, for whatever reasons don't try my tips. This is for game version 1.11.3, what you have to do is go into your game and make a new profile then close your game. If for example you named it "player" the path would look like this,

C:\Users\jim\Documents\my games\men of war\profiles\player\save

Now open that saved game folder and move, or copy and paste the saved game that you find in the folder you'll be downloading "last stand 1.11.3", just close and save the folder. Now start the game and log into the new Profile, you should be able to load the new saved game. if it doesn't work just delete the new Profile, if it dose work enjoy! Here's the link,

http://rapidshare.com/files/279155188/Kane1.zip

Here is a video so you can see what your up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RqAMLIpvUg

kane1
08-29-2009, 04:26 AM
For you guys that have been downloading "The Last Stand" and want something a little more intimate, I have the bonus mission "Battle of Vernon". This ones a little tougher.

BandAidBox
09-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Or... Alternatively, spend 2 minutes in the editor adding in whatever you want.

Morgoth
09-05-2009, 09:17 PM
For you guys that have been downloading "The Last Stand" and want something a little more intimate, I have the bonus mission "Battle of Vernon". This ones a little tougher.

Seriously mate that will make it far to easy,i & a few mates have beaten the attacking UK forces on hard 99 times out of a 100,with what you added in those screens it wouldnt be a game just a tommy slaughter,unless you gave the brits about 20 centurions & or turtles that is.:grin:

kane1
09-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Actually, I gave them T29's. I took out the Brit tanks and Sherman's, your fighting T29's and Pershing's.

kane1
09-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Or... Alternatively, spend 2 minutes in the editor adding in whatever you want.

Yea that's true. I've used the editor before, it's fun, now I just use it for checking stuff. I'm just giving gamers who really like MoW, FoW, and SHoWW2 a chance to see other possibilities.

Morgoth
09-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Actually, I gave them T29's. I took out the Brit tanks and Sherman's, your fighting T29's and Pershing's.

Britain didnt have any T29s or pershings ever lol,so why add them instead of centurions or turtles.:grin:

kane1
09-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Their powerful. When I'm changing things I don't stick to the country. I think of what I would like to fight with, or against. It's more the machine or weapon than the country. That's one of things about changing things, you can do whatever the game allows.

Morgoth
09-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Their powerful. When I'm changing things I don't stick to the country. I think of what I would like to fight with, or against. It's more the machine or weapon than the country. That's one of things about changing things, you can do whatever the game allows.

Call me sad if you like but when it comes to World War 2 games im a purest,i beleave countries should be fighting against countries they actualy fought with equipment they actualy used,but i take your point onboard about showing what you can do with the editor.:grin:

kane1
09-07-2009, 02:55 PM
I see your point, staying historically correct gives the game a much, much more real feel, but when I discovered I could go into a saved game and change a truck into a tank or give my troops any hand held weapon in the game then change the ammo it was firing (rifle ammo into 40mm ammo) into something that wouldn't even fit in the gun in real life, then give that weapon almost unlimited ammo (9999999) or completely delete the friendly AI so I could fight by myself, well to me it just gave the games (SHoWW2, FoW, and MoW) so much more replay value. I respect the views of "purest" like yourself and welcome any comments.

kane1
09-12-2009, 07:17 PM
OK, I guess I didn't test this very well. I fixed the mgs on the T29's, now they have ammo. SORRY!:rolleyes:

Korsakov829
09-12-2009, 10:01 PM
...tommy slaughter...

Har!