PDA

View Full Version : Have i made an install mistake..help

martian1
08-15-2009, 04:48 PM
I bought the game for my son at play247 [uk] i found 2 patches a version 1.11.3.0 and 1.11.3.1 and installed them both all seems ok and i can get online but cannot find a version running the same patch..when i try to join a game i also have no ping showing..why ? help please if i cannot get it online then iv'e wasted money on the game as my son plays a lot of coh and fancied a change.

Kind regards all :)

martian1
08-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Anyone :(

Morgoth
08-18-2009, 09:34 PM
I bought the game for my son at play247 [uk] i found 2 patches a version 1.11.3.0 and 1.11.3.1 and installed them both all seems ok and i can get online but cannot find a version running the same patch..when i try to join a game i also have no ping showing..why ? help please if i cannot get it online then iv'e wasted money on the game as my son plays a lot of coh and fancied a change.

Kind regards all :)

I think yours is the International patch,there are only 3 version's of the patch 1.11.3 after all,oh & the reason your son cant get online is everyone is using the new 1.16.4 patch that came out the other day including the new Japanese army for us in Multiplayer.link here for the patch.

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/vie...285aba21cb3a26

P.S.In order to get the game to show you the 1.16.4 version after you download & install the new patch you have to go to your C:/Prgram Files/Aspyr/Men of War folder & run the 'exe' called 'outfront' otherwise if you use the desktop men of war icons when it starts it will say 1.11.4 & you will be incompatible with others online.:grin:

P.P.S.The 1.64.4 patch is just an intrim patch to please online fans eager to play the Japanese,till they sought out a few other problems the proper patch has,thats why its not on the official 'Men of War' site yet.:grin: