PDA

View Full Version : Heaps of Praise!

Soobe
08-14-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm on the Polish Surprise mission right now and as a fan of the first game, all I have to say is THANK YOU for making this game!

What a treat it's been so far. The improved graphics are downright beautiful in many parts (the sub base), and the missions so have been fantastic.

Just like the original, each mission presents it's own set of challenges, and always keep me on the edge of my seat until the end (gotta get the best rating!)

I know I sound like a paid advertisement, but seriously, thank you for making a mature spy game with plenty of challenge, a game that's not afraid to ask it's players to think a little. While I have experienced a glitch or two (Sub base, one of the stairways causes the map to show the wrong level), it's nothing serious, and certainly nothing to detract from the overall experience.

You guys have made me a solid die-hard fan, now keep making more!

Robin_G
08-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Sincerely grateful to Haggard Games for making this gorgeous game and for listening fan's requests.

Спасибо, Thank you, Gracias

Boyarpunk
09-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Agree with you all. Thank you Haggard Games and 1C !!! :cool:

Nokturnal
09-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Still haven't had a chance to install/play this..But it's been calling to me for a few days now so i might give it a go tonight.
I'm liking what i've been hearing so far, the only negative comments are along the lines of "it's too hard". Which to me just means the developers know who their audience are. ;)

So this is a thank-you in advance because i know it'll be a great game. :)