PDA

View Full Version : World War I Cheats

anmattos
08-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Dear Sirs,

I´ve bought the game World War I. A very nice game indeed.

I would like to know some cheats, codes or walkthroughs for this game. Please inform me about these.

Best regards,

persoiranian
08-11-2009, 07:36 PM
simply search in IGN, Gamespot, Cheatcc.com and other similar websites. should find something

anmattos
08-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi Sir,

Thank you for the information. In fact, this is the first thing I do when searching for cheats, but I couldn´t find anything. Even "googling" returns no actual result. The problem is that "World War I" is not a very widespread and known game, so they don´t publish much about it.

Moreover, I´m note even sure if the game actually has some cheating feature, like most of it´s genre has. This is why I decided to post in the Publisher´s Forum. Someone from 1C should be reading this and will eventually respond.

In the meanwhile, if you find something, please let me know.

Best regards,

Nike-it
08-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi Sir,

Thank you for the information. In fact, this is the first thing I do when searching for cheats, but I couldn´t find anything. Even "googling" returns no actual result. The problem is that "World War I" is not a very widespread and known game, so they don´t publish much about it.

Moreover, I´m note even sure if the game actually has some cheating feature, like most of it´s genre has. This is why I decided to post in the Publisher´s Forum. Someone from 1C should be reading this and will eventually respond.

In the meanwhile, if you find something, please let me know.

Best regards,

Unfortunately the game doesn't have cheats, or even trainer.