PDA

View Full Version : win7

karqreloaded
08-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi

I have win7
Game installes correctly (due to no error shown)

I lunch via icone.
Win follows order freezes (shows win icone) and nothin happens.
Game dont lunch

Dont lunch from DVD dont lunch from shortcut and from instalation folder,

why ?

Nike-it
08-10-2009, 07:27 AM
Hi

I have win7

I lunch via icone.
Game dont lunch

why ?

This game wasn't tested on Win7, so 1C can't guarantee the work on this OS. Anyway try to contact our support (support@1cpublishing.eu).

Terje22
08-11-2009, 12:38 AM
It may be a problem with starforce and other drm. if the game uses it.

if not..

You may want to try to run it as an admin and in combality mode with xp or vista

Install this update, even though alot of dx files should be included in windows 7, a dx update usally find som files you may need.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2DA43D38-DB71-4C1B-BC6A-9B6652CD92A3&displaylang=en

karqreloaded
08-12-2009, 01:30 AM
It have to b starforce as my dx is newest, drivers newest

Revrend
10-23-2009, 06:22 PM
I was able to get it running under windows 7 by disabling my antivirus and closing down all unnecessary processes, setting the game to run in windows xp SP2 compatibility mode and setting the game to run as administrator and turning by screen resolution down from the 1920 x 1080 I was having problems keeping it stable at, to 1600 x 1020.

This worked for a couple of days but the game seems to have introduced some instability into my windows 7 exterprise installation. Now it just crashes when I load it.

I really hope that a windows 7 patch comes out, I love this game and really don't want to have to make a dual boot windows xp partition to

Hi

I have win7

I lunch via icone.
Game dont lunch

why ?