PDA

View Full Version : Very Realistic

Hypertonic
08-09-2009, 12:37 AM
I got to Behind Enemy Lines and tried nading the crap out of the trench on the far right to get past the first line. Apparently that makes the man who threw it visible as if in daylight.

I'm guessing the "stealth" required here is just bum rushing the trench through the wire gap.

Nokturnal
08-09-2009, 02:08 AM
If you position your troops strategically, you can just leave them on hold fire until they are all in position with line of sight to hit the various targets then change it to open fire. Then just sit back and watch the action.
If your men are behind cover they will not die so easily, and most of them have body armor if i remember correctly?

Stealth just means take some more time and patience. Precision is key to victory when you are greatly out numbered.
If you want to use grenades just do so from behind cover - If you use direct control mode you can see how far you can throw it and judge how far you'll need to move to be able to flush them out of the trenches.

KiloAlpha4
08-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm sure you could toss a grenade overhand from behind a bush or other obstacle without leaving prone position or without totally exposing yourself to the enemy, but then we'd be talking about reality and this is a game ;)

btw the same thing goes for fences, walls and low buildings ;) ....

Hypertonic
08-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I ended up getting past with one man with a pistol in DC, having to shoot only the 2 right-most men. :rolleyes:

After that I threw a nade in the middle of about 10 sleeping men (couldn't resist) on top of the hill and found that they get infinite off-map reinforcements until you sound the alarm anyway.

I noticed that patrols go through every bush. You can't hide bodies anywhere. Those soldiers deserve a medal for dedication to duty. The next Hitman game should have guards that check under every trash can lid every 5 minutes.