PDA

View Full Version : Rage

mighty_king
08-05-2009, 01:34 PM
why cant you use the rage aginst the bosses?
i have tryed it but you cant.

Nike-it
08-05-2009, 01:50 PM
why cant you use the rage aginst the bosses?
i have tryed it but you cant.

It is part of gameplay, and this makes boss battles more challenging.

mighty_king
08-05-2009, 01:53 PM
ah i see its a fun game too play but is it long game or short? if you dont do the side quest?

Nike-it
08-05-2009, 02:00 PM
ah i see its a fun game too play but is it long game or short? if you dont do the side quest?

Usually the game takes about 40-50 hours, surely you can finish it much faster, but it is hard.

mighty_king
08-05-2009, 06:33 PM
yeah its really hard to play but it is fun to play is there any lving cap on this game?

and i see why its hard too becase if i lose many of that trop i lose its hard i try not to lose so many but its not easy

i cant understand why its really alike the heroes of might and magic series
i know that on heroes of might and magic i know what lv the monster are but in this game i dont have so much clue what lv they are in? how can i checck that

Elwin
08-07-2009, 10:26 PM
lvl cap is 30,
As for unit level just rightclick on unit and u will see its properties and level is in right upper corner
As for game length for first time it will take around 50 hours. When u will get more familiar in next tries it might be much shorter, for me its like 25-30 hours now

nogi
08-08-2009, 05:39 PM
lvl cap is 30

It's 31. I've never been able to reach it ( now I'm with the Paladin and I'm 29lvl and in the Haas Labyrinth but I don't think I'll level up to 31 before I reach Haas ) but you can do it with cheats. ;)

i cant understand why its really alike the heroes of might and magic series

HOMM is actually a rip-off of King's Bounty. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_bounty

King's Bounty is a turn-based fantasy computer and video game designed by Jon Van Caneghem of New World Computing in 1990. In 2008, a sequel titled King's Bounty: The Legend was released.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_Might_and_Magic

The series began in 1995 with the release of the first title, and has most recently seen a release in 2007 with an expansion to the fifth title.

Elwin
08-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Maybe its 31 technicallly but you cant reach it in normal way .. only by exploits ..