PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines (mine detector)

joe pineapples
08-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi

Wondering if there is anywhere else on the map that i find a mine detector, besides the truck where you start?. Completely missed that (doh), and i've already progressed further up the map. If there isnt, is there a console command to spawn the item (blasphemy i know) ;)

KiloAlpha4
08-09-2009, 05:55 PM
there is but I forget where lol, think it's one of the crates...

mazter
08-25-2009, 05:12 PM
It is on the hill on the other side of the road, one of the boxes should have it. There should be three mine detectors. that's the way I got in my game :) Check out the attachment, most likely the boxes on that hill has them.

villageidiot54
06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
There is a minesweeper in the truck which your men start next to at start of mission

Korsakov829
06-29-2010, 02:09 AM
There is a minesweeper in the truck which your men start next to at start of mission

Yes but he is stuck behind enemy lines and for him it was hard to get to where he was.

I love this mission. I'm working on killing every enemy soldier on the night sneak part. The compound is really hard, those tanks, spot lights and everything.

KnightFandragon
07-21-2010, 02:09 AM
how do you kill every soldier on the night sneak part? I kill like 30 and the alarm goes off. Of course im not exactly quiet about it but still.....