PDA

View Full Version : American- Fox hunt Campain(Disaster in Tunisia )

xorox
08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Ok i made it all the way to a roadblock... Where we are told to blow it up with some makeshift dynamite bombs....

I toook a bomb to the barrier but have no idea how to activate it so it would blow.... am i missing something

Padge916
08-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Don't know if I did it correctly, but it took me three bombs to blow up the obstacle.

tharawdeal
08-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Just drop it near the barrier (open the inventory of the soldier carrying the bomb, then click + drag the bomb outside the inventory grid--there should be a little arrow animation showing you that he is about to drop the bomb). You will have to make 3 trips in total, and you might have to wait a little while for the guy rigging the bombs to finish with the 2nd and 3rd charges if you have moved really quickly.

JJMicromegas
10-26-2009, 12:49 AM
I have also been having problems with this mission. I was curious how do you guys hold off waves and waves of attacks, I only have 2 men (1 died) defending against 10 times their number. Do you guys wait for all three dynamite to drop?

Korsakov829
10-26-2009, 11:22 AM
This parts easy, just put one guy on the jeep gun and let him worry about defending, then, take the dynamite and go the the right. There will be a few men there but they are easy. Once your at the roadblock you will have to drop the dynamite from your inventory. You have to bring the dynamite to the roadblock three times.

bresci
01-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Pls help me. I'm defending realy well the point, but i dont have any dynamite.And it's an endless massacre and i can't finish the level(i've killed about a 100 germans and nothing happened)

philipwestra
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Click O, then click on the binoculars. A red arrow will point out where to drop the dynamite. The dynamite can be found next to the engineer. Click tab and the dynamite will light up in red. You'll have to do this three times.

Korsakov829
10-09-2010, 02:48 AM
I've killed more than 200 on this part. Make sure your updated to the latest version, and wait for the dynamite to be ready.