PDA

View Full Version : 3rd alled, part 2 - get in the truck ?

dagvon
07-30-2009, 08:07 PM
How to get in the truck after you kill the two german drivers. There's a hint about "set off" button but where in the world is that ? You cannot board the truck only examine it (strange boxes etc) and if you click it your men just shot at it :(

Also - what does the soldiers `blue bar` below the health bar signify - fatigue or something ?

Thanks much for any help.

cheezkid
08-04-2009, 06:27 PM
The set off button is on the right side of your screen. It took me a moment to find it too. Once you click it your guys will board the truck.

tharawdeal
08-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Yes, the blue bar is fatigue. Your soldiers can't sprint at full speed forever--they will start to tire and run more slowly as their fatigue decreases. I can't remember at the moment if the soldiers carrying more/heavier objects get tired more quickly, but it would make sense.

JJMicromegas
10-17-2009, 10:10 PM
I'll ask my question here instead of posting a new thread, how the hell did you guys complete this mission, did you sneak into the officers HQ or did you destroy the airplanes? I've failed about 5 times in a row because I keep becoming spotted.

Korsakov829
10-18-2009, 12:44 PM
I killed the pilots. As soon as you get into the base, go south. Check the barracks with the two Kubelwagons outside it. The pilots should be there if I remember.

akito272
10-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I mannage to get the AA and blasted all that moved. After that i make my way to the PIII, repair it and pwd all.