PDA

View Full Version : Exeption access violation

Waltari
07-29-2009, 10:16 PM
I bought this game from steam when the great offer arrived and so did some of my friends and I really like the game so far. The problem is that the game randomly crashes during online gaming. It just moves to desktop and shows me these error messages.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/vallai10/MoVvirheilmoitukset.jpg?t=1248888695

Its getting really annoying since it does it every second game or so and its pretty lame when my friends finally have time to play the game online and I just keep crashing :( . We have also played lots of coop missions and they have worked just fine. I am running on a Vista 64-bit, but ive heard that it works fine for some people on it so I dunno if it really matters.

Any help would be appreciated.

darksidarious
08-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Hello Waltari,

I am in the same boat. I bought it from Steam on the same weekend. Mine gives the same error in single player mode. It does it randomly. However I am running vista 32bit. I also just read a post from Yahoo 11 hours ago someone bought it from Best buy 2 weeks ago and it is doing the same to them.

I will be watching this thread to see if anyone has an idea what could be the issue.

Nike-it
08-04-2009, 07:36 AM
We'll try to find the solution asap. Aslo please send this screen and Dxdiag report to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu)

TWBwyattearp
08-27-2009, 09:52 PM
yeah i get that too! its a real game killer as the campaigns are mostly cammando stuff which imo isnt fun, but i love online and it sucks when i cant finish a game =(

House_Ordos
06-27-2011, 12:19 AM
still no fix for this? I have the same error in Men of War; AS, come on guys get your act together