PDA

View Full Version : Questions to Igor Belago

Freak Of Nature
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
You might don't know that there will be revived good tradition - Interviews with developers, this time it will be held on developers intiative. People on Russian 1c forum, Truckpol, and Official R'n'R online diaries site (rignroll.taba.ru) have already started collecting questions to developers. This conference will be sort of promotion for the game before it's release. You can ask whatever you want about the game, but just try not to ask same questions or those answered in other interviews :) I've already asked some question on Truckpol when when I have some I will ask here :)

tritonas00
07-29-2009, 05:14 PM
what about the traffic cars speed...?Its to slow!!

Freak Of Nature
07-29-2009, 06:56 PM
1. Recently you released two videos from KRI, I wonder on what dificulty level you were playing? Can you tell us what are the exact differences between dificulty level? On hardest level can we afford to buy western star, kenworth T2000? Those trucks are too good to be driving at the begining.
2. Questions about Truck Stops. Why all truck stops are emty? Will there be drivers here resting? at Least at night?
3. Can we loose our trailer like in HT2 and then attach it again? or it is imposible.
4. Will there be special missions to transport millitary tanks, jeeps, special big objects etc?
5. Will other cars/trucks use Gas stations? Truck stops? Repair services? Bars?
6. Will we see our hired truckers coming in/out of our Company "Nick Trucking" office?
7. We broke a traffic law, but managed to get to repair station before police caught us. We upgraded our truck with additional mirrors, spoilers, tires, etc in one word our truck now looks very different than what it looked like befire we came to the shop. Will police still recognise us after those changes? Will it recognise our truck by license plate?

Azabache
07-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Will the truck "shake" when moving off fully loaded?

Azabache
07-29-2009, 10:39 PM
What about international release date? -apologies if I'm asking same qtn

Freak Of Nature
07-31-2009, 03:52 PM
1.What are developers doing now?
2. Has the development of addons begun?

Azabache
08-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Will there be more realistic transmissions in the addon? (hi-low range and overdrive)

DaWolf
08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
thank you Qwx.
is the mafia-function in rignroll like it was in king of the road, (your can give them money to knock out the competitor) and could you also corrupt the police?
what´s about the cb-radio? are there other opportunitys as in king of the road?

Freak Of Nature
08-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Is AI car damage dynamic or static?

DaWolf
08-06-2009, 09:18 PM
are the trucks sounding different from each other, or is there the same sound for all of the trucks?
and are you able to here the gear change in a realistic way, or sounds it like automatically gear changes?