PDA

View Full Version : Additional artifacts in Necromancers return?

vehystrix
07-28-2009, 10:11 AM
So I decided to replay the game with the shadow hand enabled, and to up the dificulty one to the highest.

When I was in the fortress(ch2) fighting the beast with the artillery and stuff, I killed it and there was another vampire artifact floating above his corpse. I picked it up and my max fury level was increased to 28. At the end of the level it also said that I found 001/001 artifacts. Now I'm wondering if there's any more additional artifacts you can acquire, or that this may be some sort of bug.

Also, I noticed I didn't have access to my shovel, bayonet, and grenade anymore(not that I need them with the shadowhand and all)

Bloodbuster
07-28-2009, 01:00 PM
There are no hidden artefacts. I don't understand how you could have missed this first time round. What difficulty level were you playing on originally?

You can get a synopsis of the number of secrets and artefacts from our website. Compare it with the level summary that is available when you go to the Challenge Room.

vehystrix
07-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I didn't miss it the first time around (when playing on MoC) but when replaying it on Demon Crusher with the shadowhand enabled from the beginning, it was there again.
It does not show up in my profile page however. This is why I think of it as a bug.

AncientMariner
07-28-2009, 02:04 PM
You lose access to all other "left-hand weapons" if you have the Shadowhand. But as you say, who cares :). I loved the Shovel but the Shadowhand Claw has the edge on it :grin:

You'll find that all artefacts gained from defeated Beasts will appear again on subsequent attempts. I wondered if you could build up a huge Fury level continually playing through Fortress and/or Dragon Revenge. However, I seem to remember that you gain the extra level for the duration of the chapter but it disappears as you move on. Please double-check me on that but I think that's what happened.

Cheers

vehystrix
07-28-2009, 02:14 PM
I got a fury chain rolling in the fortress from where you're locked and trying to open the steel door, trough the secret on the left, and then up the stairs all the way to that guy you can electrocute. The highest I got was 27, with the 28th and following combos renewing this 27 fury level instead of increasing it.

Anyways, mystery solved I guess, thanks