PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!! "Out-Of-Sync error"

Panzermoi
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi all, i'm getting this error, whenever i try to connect to any room: "Playing with desynced resources could lead to Out-Of-Sync error", this happen after i installed the Ultimate Sound Pack mod, and replace some original files. How do i regret this without making a new installation. Any help please, because i got this game only to play multiplayer.

Panzermoi
07-27-2009, 05:36 PM
its a corrupt Pak file or u did something to your files.
Oh btw when u reinstall it the file are still there and nothing changes.

Here is a quote from Orrie in my pm :

Orrie wrote:
The best thing to do is to check your resource folder.
It should be totally clean with no added files, or you'll get that problem.

In the resource folder you should have :

2 folders (entity and interface)
9 pak archives (game, interface_euro, music, red_blood, sound, texture, video_common, video_eng and voice_eng)

In the entity folder there should only be 3 pak arhives:
1.pak, 2.pak and 3.pak

In the interface folder there should only be a bmp image called splash.

If you have anything else, delete them.

Thats the only thing I can see as a reason.
Might be corrupted pat files, but since you say you've reinstalled the game, that wont likely be a problem.

But when you uninstall the game, files that ain't supposed to be in the resource folder will still be there, not removed.

-Orrie

So if u check ur files and u still get it.
My recomondation is to delete all file from Men of War.
U can move all ur mod files screen shots and other stuff in another file but gotta delete all main sources of files.

hope helps.

kblitz99
11-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi i have being joining games then right when we get into the game. I buy a unit the i get kicked due to out-of-sync error.It is very annoying :mad: and please help. Thanks bye

irock
04-27-2011, 10:00 PM
plz help i realy enjoyed playing multiy payer, and now there is a out of sync error mrssage apering when i try to join a game. i looked at another persons form and they sed to look at the resorce files. i found a set file so i deletede it like it told me to do and strill nothing, all the other files have what they told me to have and still error. plz someone help :-x plz and thank u

[SOE]No.Mam
04-28-2011, 07:39 AM
deinstall game and delete ALL files in installfolder from game.
install new again and patch your game with "full patch - incl. hotfix" patch.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14661